Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

single male req for a one off

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi looking for a single male looking to do our 1st 3some you must be aged from 30-45 nice looking live local good stamina and a nice cock lol please help me give my sexy wife a good seeing to hope to hear from you d+m xx

Re: single male req for a one off

Hi Mark and Debbie...

Saw your forum posting and LOVED it...we sound ideally matched and MUST meet up for some fun!

I'm James and I'm an experienced and horny swinger. 41...live not too far away in Derbyshire and can travel to yours....weekends are a problem, as I'm normally on the road with a local football team, but weeknights (mon to thurs)...are fine...

I'm professional, discrete and love to have fun with females and couples...

I've been having fun for over a decade, meeting friends and singles all over the country. I work as a senior manager in a professional firm so have lots of flexibility over my diary and whereabouts...love fun during the day as well as evenings..

Been up to plenty of escapades....including fucking a senior manager over her desk at work while the other staff thought she was having a meeting with a supplier...fucking one girl in a sex cinema in front of the audience....going down on one girl in the changing rooms in Harrods while other customers queued outside....sex in cars, in fields, in living rooms during the day....you name it, I enjoy it!

One of my most enjoyable times was when I was staying in a suite at a hotel in Northampton...I'd been chatting for a while to a woman who was actually in Halifax, and she'd been getting increasingly horny at the thought of doing something outrageous, so I of course I kept flirting and teasing her....until she was so turned on, she HAD to be fucked...so I gave her an outrageous challenge... which she accepted....

She got in her car and travelled down to my hotel room. I told her she would have to get undressed in a service station before she got here so she was only in stockings, bra and coat when she arrived...she said it turned her on no end to get her clothes off in an anonymous place and then drive down with her pussy getting increasingly wet...

Once she got here, we had some great sex...she had the most fantastic tits...amongst the most suckable I've enjoyed...she also had a real taste for giving head while kneeling in front of a bloke, which turned me on to no end.. She brought some good sex toys which we enjoyed to the full...enjoyed each other in all sorts of positions...she stayed the night and we finished off by me taking her from behind bent over my bed and then getting some more head...

The funniest part of the story was that she managed to keep this up despite getting a flat tyre on the way into Northampton and having to be brought to the hotel in a police car - god knows what they would have thought it she'd taken off her coat!

I prefer to have fun with genuine and uninihibited people with a bit about them, not simply a quick fuck....love foreplay and teasing, as well as the main course...

If you fancy some unadulterated, not strings and no hassle fun, for the sheer pleasure of it...get in touch!

James
xxx