Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Jamaica's HEDO II Feb 19 to 26 2018

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Interested in finding out who is going or have been. 

I was there for a week in early 2013.  All inclusive was great with all we could eat and drink.  My favorites were the local dark rum and the local beer, Red Stripe.  There were lots of opportunities for dancing, dining and entertainment every day.  The resort has nice beach and was divided.  One half was clothing optional and the other half was nude only.  A favorite for swingers was the swimming pool which was on the nude side of the resort.  Lots of mingling and meeting new folks.  For the more shy folks there was no pressure to swing or even to mingle.  For the more adventurous there are lots of opportunities to mingle and meet.  Excursions are also available to popular tourist sites on the island (for an extra cost).  There certainly was lots to do and enjoy right at the resort so excursions are not necessary unless this is to be your only trip to Jamaica, ever.  I found quite a wide age range of people but it really depends on what groups have booked in for the time you will be there.  Something clever that I learned from others is that they tell their employers, family, friends, that they are going to Jamaica but not where they are staying.  While at Hedo they slip next door to the beach at Sandals and take pictures to post for those at home to see.  Sandals, of course, is not a nude beach or resort.  Hope you enjoy your time at Hedo as much as I enjoyed mine !