Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

In Defence of older and Married Men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Old is one thing! married another. Sex and love yet another.

Some times us older men need a little extra.............. sex. Some times that is n't forthcommming at home. That does n't mean well, at least in my case, that my partner is 'n't interested in sex.......... It means she is interested in making love.

What I want is sex and fucking if you like to call it that, Thats why i subscribe here.

One Can argue that it is a betrail of my partner, but what I would say to is this.

Sex is fun, fun is happiness, Hapiness is for all (or Should be). When i am happy I am full of fun, and that spreads through association.

So on the few occassions when I have the good fortune to meet up with members of the site, It's very theraputic, it does n't mean i don 't love my wife, it just me expressing my self in a different way with others.

( Of course love is a whole different ball game, if you see what I mean)

Never the less ones partner wife always comes first both metaphorically and practically............................ What do you think, and how much further forward does this get us?

I beleive that sex should be a wholseome past time for all

Re: In Defence of older and Married Men

So, when you find out your wife is a member of this site also and has been doing legs at quarter to three, gang bangs and daytime fun bukkake parties without you knowing for the last 12 months......you'll be just fine with that?

Its a funny old game
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Well I would be totally amazed............. But If she enjoys it why not?

As you say a funny old game, and maybe game is the operative word.

and may i add its not just married men, im a married 'lady' and its just the same for me.my husband isntdoesnt likewant same things sexualy as me...dont mean i dont love him nor does it mean i dont enjoy making love or even just a 'fuck' with him. im hear for my own needs and wants so what does this make me? i dont for a moment think im 'wrong' in doing what i do married or not. do you?

Yeah right, img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

Married guys cheating on their wives can dress it up however they like but it's still cheating and most couples will always see it that way.

I am inclided to agree................... But is cheating in bed, so to speak better or worse than any other kind of cheating?

I am not defending the undefencable, I was hoping to move the debate along a bit!!

Karma,

Both Karma and Calmer!!!!

here,s my input.... WHATEVER!!!... we are all on this site for one thing.... yes thats rite SEX!!! wether we r married or single. if ur married and ur looking for it on here then its coz u aint satisfied with what ur getting at home! love,s got nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!......... as u will still seek sexual gratification if ur in love or not....... its a fact that since the begining of time , man has gon forth and spread his seed! its the male chemistry.... he needs sex.. and bunches of it!!... so for all you attatched women out there who winge and whine about. OH! ITS CHEATING.... let me leave u with this thought, if ur boyfriend, hubby aint getting wot he wants from , then he will most definate seek it elsewhere.... as gogging bottoms, baggy t shirt and drab apperence does nothing to float my boat.......!! nor does one a week in the boreing missionary position, totally silent!! think about it girls.......................... ( wink )..

here,s my input.... WHATEVER!!!... we are all on this site for one thing.... yes thats rite SEX!!! wether we r married or single. if ur married and ur looking for it on here then its coz u aint satisfied with what ur getting at home! love,s got nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!......... as u will still seek sexual gratification if ur in love or not....... its a fact that since the begining of time , man has gon forth and spread his seed! its the male chemistry.... he needs sex.. and bunches of it!!... so for all you attatched women out there who winge and whine about. OH! ITS CHEATING.... let me leave u with this thought, if ur boyfriend, hubby aint getting wot he wants from , then he will most definate seek it elsewhere.... as gogging bottoms, baggy t shirt and drab apperence does nothing to float my boat.......!! nor does one a week in the boreing missionary position, totally silent!! think about it girls.......................... ( wink )..

we are all on this site for one thing.... yes thats rite SEX!!! wether we r married or single. if ur married and ur looking for it on here then its coz u aint satisfied with what ur getting at home! love,s got nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!......... as u will still seek sexual gratification if ur in love or not....... its a fact that since the begining of time , man has gon forth and spread his seed! its the male chemistry.... he needs sex.. and bunches of it!!... so for all you attatched women out there who winge and whine about. OH! ITS CHEATING.... let me leave u with this thought, if ur boyfriend, hubby aint getting wot he wants from , then he will most definate seek it elsewhere.... as gogging bottoms, baggy t shirt and drab apperence does nothing to float my boat.......!! nor does one a week in the boreing missionary position, totally silent!! think about it girls.......................... ( wink )..

Well.......firstly I'm not on here looking for sex......just chatting with mates and going to socials.
Secondly yes, since the beginning of time the male has found monogamy a bizarre concept. It goes against the grain of existentialism and reproduction. BUT.....it goes that way for women too! What sets us apart is a little bit of our brain called the cerebral cortex which gives us the ability to think through the application of logic. Through this ability we have developed a social protocol and society accepts monogamy through the concept of marriage.
True that if a marriage has been formed purely on an aesthetic basis then once the outer facade declines or becomes taken for granted that the primitive instinct of our species' desire to exist and reproduce comes to the fore and a search for a new mate takes over.
However, with our cerebral cortex we are blessed with the ability to solve problems and apply logic and communicate our thoughts and desires. taking into account we have this gift should we not use it rather than lose it? Should the protocol not be to discuss our predicament with our partner? If the answer is no then we search for compromise or do we submit to basic instinct and go in search of gratification elsewhere?
Well, that depends on how developed the cerebral cortex is I suppose. Is it through laziness that we choose to just search for a new partner or someone purely to satiate our sexual urges without adhering to the promises and vows we made to our partner?
As for love having nothing to do with it, why get married? Is it to dispel that deep rooted fear of loneliness? That insecurity that at some point in time you may feel unattractive and unable to attract a mate?
The bottom line is that the excuse that man has been cheating since the beginning of time is invalid. We are the most intelligent species on this earth and thats what sets us apart from the animals.
Again I ask the question... If you were sat at home thinking your wife was satisfied with what you were giving her only to find that someone younger, fitter, more intelligent, more attractive and better endowed was hurling her round a hotel room and making her cum like you've never been able to manage....how would you feel?
Swinging got its name from the concept of wife swapping. It is based on trust and openness and honesty. If you're hiding this from your partner its going to cause hurt and pain and suffering. If she wears jogging bottoms and a baggy t-shirt get off your arse and take her shopping. take her to have her hair done and have a day out. Treat her to a meal and night out. Find what you once had rather than cheat. If her appearance has started to slide where has her confidence gone? You are supposed to be her best friend and her support network.
Finally if she has let her appearance go and finds sex a chore why not think why? Maybe your jogging bottoms and baggy t-shirt and 3 pumps and a squirt make her feel like its not worth the effort?
Talk to her.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Concerning Existentialism, I think you will find that Kierkegaard's view was to disparage scientific knowledge, and deny the existance of objective values, stressing in stead the reality and significance of human freedom and experience.

I am with him on that! But you may have expected me to say that.

When you look up at the night sky in the desert, don't focus all your attention on one star or you miss all that heavenly glory.
The word existentialism was one of many and not used for attention itself, more to illustrate an aspect of a point. It was never intended to be the title of the post.
Existentialism asserts that people actually make decisions based on what has meaning to them rather than what is rational. This is a nice thought but its hardly practical. As person rather than a being we take into account the feelings of others and how our actions affect those around us. We're none to happy when a hoody happy slaps an old person but to the hoody it was his interpretation of existentialism. It was what had meaning to him at the time. Its not rational to do it and it hurts someone else.
Monogamy may not be part of your own perception on existentialism but it would hurt your partner if done without her knowledge. It undermines trust. We as a society have moved on from the 19th century thought of Kierkegaard and Nietzsche.
Swinging doesn't lend itself to existentialism unless both parties in a relationship have discussed it and agree. Then as far as I can see it becomes something other than existentialism. It becomes rationale.

I'm not putting owt else philosophical cos I sound as pretentious as fuck and it gives me a headache trying to remember it all and think it through

So Whats it to be?
1 Have a loving marrige but not much physical contact and finding it else where.
2 Split up the family. Have a broken home. The children left with no father. A wife with no husband.
This happens with women too.
3. Try a sort the problem out together and make your loving wife feel insecure.
Difficult to judge unless you are in the situation.
I know i was as a child.

Hi Dear
v r a group of three couples in late 30s and looking to expand our circle of some wonderful friends who arrange drinks and adult fun parties. V would like u to joins us and share the best moments of life with us. Our personal email address is please reply to this mail and we can arrange a meeting soon. Thanks for reading this mail and hope to c u soon

Vivek and Anju