Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Gen cpl looking for gen FIT SINGLE GUYS (-45) sat eve 7pm in Crawley

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Gen cpl looking for gen cpls sat eve 7pm in Crawley.
The meeting will be a no strings meet in a local pub to us. We always invite more then one guy, as 3 out of 5 of you who are reading this are timewasters! We dont want email tennis chat rooms or any other chat other then face to face and see how we all get on. PLEASE NOTE GUYS WE ARE EXP CPL WHO HAVE DEALT WITH ALL THE EXCUSES, IF YOU REPLY TO THIS AD WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE READ OUR PROFILE IN FULL AND CONTACT US VIA THE INTERNAL MAIL WITH ALL THE DETAILS ASK FOR.

Re: Gen cpl looking for gen FIT SINGLE GUYS (-45) sat eve 7pm in Crawley

Hi there

I really like the look of your ad and hope you like the look of me!! I am presently a 'mnormal' member but hope to upgrade 2mo after ive cleared my cc statement! Im 25 and from the central reading area and can travel to u in crawley. I attach a pic for u to judge if u think im attractive.....x

Ive been in the swinging scene for about a year now since i became single and have loved it! Ive met several couples but no one on a reg basis and would love the chance to meet up with u for some horny fun.

Im 5'10, have a decent body, good strong arms and blue eyes!

Have a lok at the pics and ill look forward to your reply

Chrisx

HI Chris, thanks for your mail, we are interested in meeting up with you this saturday eve in crawley.
It would be helpful if you could send us a contact number so that we can send you a text when we can talk and then u can call us for the directions!
thanks
c and a x

hi
john and sharonne we are both straight. 40s couple be nice to meet with you all in thwe pub in crawly this evening - saturday

can you get back to us

hi, im genuine 36 yr man for discreet fun,very genuine,contact me

canatct me