Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Couple lookin 4 menbi men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are nessie and jo lookin for some naughty men pls. We have amazin sex but lookin for men couples for watchin bein watched and to join in. I would love to watch my boyfriend have his ass ******! While i watched. So anyone intrested in lots of naughty fun and pls get in touch. We are both opene minded and will try anything once. img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: Couple lookin 4 menbi men

would love to ghelp you both - big guy older but fit for fuckin...!?

hi,

i am a bi guy. i would love to meet up with you both 4 horny sex. pics and email address available on request.

billy x

mmmm sounds gud like, send me a message if ya like wi your if u have n i'll get in touch, can promise u wont be disapointed x ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi im an easy going 44 year old guy from perthshire open to new things im widowed with 2 kids and looking to explore my self with like minded people and you sound interesting to so if i interest you please get in touch and we can take it from there sorry no pic yet so here is a honest description of myself im 6ft tall long what used to be blonde and is now grayblonde hair slimmed build no body hair to speak of and i am often shaved part or full your choice and clean shaven face too blue eyes inventive and fun to be with i hope looking to meet new interesting fun people to try new things with willing to try anytghing with the right people honest and open and expect the same hope i tickled your imaganation as your add did for me hope we contact eachother soon
Stewart

Hey young gd looking guy here from glasgow very interested send me a private message if im what your looking for