Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

pussy licker needed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am in desperate need of my juicy shaven pussy being licked.
i would also love to be watched so if you fancy going to a dogging site out of the area thats cool too. i love to suck the cocks of strangers and let them finger, lick and fuck me.

wirral area,

come get me img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: pussy licker needed

yea im up for u sucking my cock and fingering your pussy if u r up for it pm me and i will give ur mobby number

Hello.
I have reply to your other post on the dogging forum. but thought I would reply here to. I am in manchester. live alone so you could meet there of fun any then take you not dogging. or just get some of my male friend around. and use your mouth and pussy and arse if you like.
If you like the sound of this. check out my profile and mail me back

hi dont live far from wirral and i can breathe out of my ears

you r one horney little minx,i really cannot wait to get my hands on you.xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi, I am a married male who is free tuesday afternoon who would love to lick and fuck you wet pussy. I am from the liverpool area if you would like to meet I will be checking my mail around mid day. Leave your number and i will give you a ring

hi blowjob slut, im mick 40, love 2 lick you and get my long slim fingers up you one by one, ive lovely long piano fingers,while you suck cock, then fuck you when suckin, i can travel, get in touch, im in2 dogging.mick.x

I could lick you all night and i've got a lovely cock waiting for you. I live on the wirral too so please get in touch and lets have some fun.
xx

Hi up 4it, and if you want we can go dogging after,leave me your no. free all evening.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi. i would love to join you dogging, just say when and were
danny xximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

i love to lick pussy its my favourte part of sex i go to bogart hole clough in blackley near crumpsil hospital every sat night after 11.30 u interested

eat your pussy with my peirced tongue!

i have tongue like a rattle snake and they say im the only three legged man in liverpool,get in touch,you might just cum all nite

I’d love to take you to a quite and secluded area lay you on your back and whilst you suck random cocks let me slide my fingers deep into your wet hole and finger fuck your pussy until you come all over my hands and chin as I lick and nibble your hot wet cunt with my enormous tongue (I’m not kidding if you like to be licked you will love me my tongue it was designed for the purpose of please women) before bending you over and sliding my fat cock deep into you and screwing you until you come over my cock.

Drop me a line with contact details if your interested as i live near by

Jagboy

Big Smile very interesting site

New to Chester how about a chat

Hi. I have a fat 8'' cock that stays hard all night, can I lick you pussy. I'm straight, 23, from Warrington, muscular build, tanned body. Seeking hot and horny fun in local area. Can travel and accommodate. x

looks like you have plenty of choice with plenty of replies
well i know of all the places to hit, i can make you tingle i can make you scream,
if you want to have a great time give me a pm os we can discuss more

hi im also from the wirral and i love to eat pussy and im damn good at it contact me soon img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i will lick your pussy and suck your clit - get in touch now!!!!

hi, you probabley had tons of replies from guys who wanted to get hold of your pussy so i hope you had a good time. i'm in the manchester area and up for some horny fun, so i hope you will keep me in mind for maybe some other time, if so get back to us and i will meet you at a dogging location if that suits you, take care.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi slut well i'm in blackpool & definatly up for fingering your wet pussy while your sucking my cock dry then bending you over the bonnet & fucking you till i empty myself into your tight hole mmmmmmmm give me a shout & i'll send you my mobile no

I would love to taste your quim

Mail me if interested

any one interested in sex fun and games cum amnd play dont be shy yeah

I am in the chester area and can travel i absolutely love licking pussy and would love you to suck my cock dry outdoors

would love to help you out, love to have u sit on my face and let my tongue snake up inside u.make u nice and wet ready for my hard cock. maybe we can met sometime, get in touch,

yumy um my fave job, only prob is im in blackpool

hi there there is a 23 year old at your service here any time you want some fun just give me a shout

hi we r a sexy cpl wud u like to join in with us mmmmmmm we cud both lick ur wet pussy

we could both lick your pussy send us a pic of yourself and we can take it from there

Hi i'm the best pussy licker in the world and i mean the best so don't hesitate to call me you will be in heaven when i get between your legs.

John

get in touch. i'm ready to start. anytime.

im a YOUNG lad and i wanna lick that pussy for hours! msg me and get my moby numberimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"