Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

wife sharing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

want to speak to people about theirs and my experiences

Re: wife sharing

hello just a few words about me sharing my wife we let people mail us and arrange to meet preferably a male, i like to see her enjoy another mans cock and last time we were on holiday she was with himfor 2 days he fucked her every way you could mention for both days and nights and then we both fuked her wild for the rest of week ifyou want tohear any more get in touch theres more to tellwill swap pics

hello just a few words about me sharing my wife we let people mail us and arrange to meet preferably a male, i like to see her enjoy another mans cock and last time we were on holiday she was with himfor 2 days he fucked her every way you could mention for both days and nights and then we both fuked her wild for the rest of week ifyou want tohear any more get in touch theres more to tellwill swap pics

Hi

Very experienced at sharing...have been ben helping my friend satisfy his horny wife for a long time now. Would love to share experiences and swap pics..perhaps meet and meet and help you shag the living daylight out of your lovely wife.

Clitlicker...I am only an email away....img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Dave

been at quite a while...for more detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

more details plse

hi love the idea of sharing my wife. i think i would love to share her on a full time basis. anyone have any thoughts on this. neil.

Wow sounds like the holiday romance of a lifetime well done and I would love t know more.

if you havent tried it yet, do so as soon as you can but a word of advice
dont rush her