Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

daytime meets

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi does anyone know of good daytime meeting places in the Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnborough, Chobham area, hotels etc with daytime rates.

Re: daytime meets

Some good places out the bac of Chobham

Car Parks etc

Surely there must be somewhere to meet during the day that lets you in before 2pm and doesn't kick you out at 11am. I would of thought a hotel owner would be cashing in on all the horny couples and swingers looking for a room for a few hours fun. Oh well will have to stick to only meeting those that can accommodate i guess.

hi,i go to leatherhead quite a bit and theres plenty of woods or my car if you want

Know of some excellent dogging locations around Guildford areas.

Daytime Meets

Hi, I'd like to - and could accomodate you.

i've got a room you can rent in a discreet location ,

where and when do you dogging?

hey sexy would u like to meet up!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I know a hotel in the area, quiet and good for a days action, will let you in from about 9 and does not need you out before 5

Are you able to mail me details of hotel hun? if not can you post them on here. Thank you I had almost given up hope x x x

daytime meets

and when you get set up - perhaps we could all meet up and give you what you want!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

would love to meet in the reading area as iam often that way during the daytime .love the profile img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"