Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

annoying

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

are there are any really interested bi women out there - localish to us?? we have emailed quite a few and nothing back have gone to chat rooms and loads lovely friendly people about but not much from localish bi fems
have tried doing this way and nothing???
ok im not everyones idea of good looks slim body etc but at least the single guys here and couples talk and chat and have a laugh and reply and answer, there are local bi fems to me but they dont seem interested
any ideas for help with this or do we just give

Re: annoying

Hi Dragons, we are not premium members, so it takes 3 days before we can read replies and do not think it very fair, it is the only site we have ever been with that does this. Bit of a con we think.
Thanks for your reply to our point of view in our other mail and good luck in your quest. Maybe time to find another site that may (or may not) have more genuine members?? Hard life this swinging, if you are lucky!! J&G Spain

3 days? when i was a standard member i don't remember it taking 3 days for messages to be 'readable'??

*looks confused!*

probably wrong, just thought i'd throw a spanner in the works!

D x

am a non paying member too so i know what youre saying
good luck to you too there are people out there somewhere

im taking us both of to a club soon and seeing what happens there as if youre a couple you dont pay membership and you can advertise on a board at the club too
so im hoping something to our satisfaction happens soon
best wishes for you meeting people

Hi quietdave,

Just to say that when we first joined the site it was not like this. Standard members also cannot see full size pics and quite a lot of other stuff. But as someone said a while back, Jo and David need more money to buy their suntan oil now so are trying to get more premium members.
The below is copied and pasted from the forum.

Non-premium members must wait 72 hours before viewing new posts
Upgrade to view this post now

J&G

Hi J & G,

Thanks for putting me right - i understand what you mean now!

I guess you can never have enough suntan oil though!!!! lol

Good luck everyone!

Sure its a hassle for standard members to wait to view posts - personally I think thats not fair as discussions are more important than viewing pix full size. I think access to chat should bve restricted tho as its full of guys.