Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Bi sub f wants Fisting, Pissing & Roleplay, with Bi females, Couples and Dom men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am very kinky, I like practicaly everything except scat.
I really want to try pissing and fisting with another woman.

I've done pissing with a man giving and receiving and this is good also.

I like dressing up in allsorts, schoolgirl, maid, nurse, corset, big boots and high shoes, etc. I am sub and want someone to dominate me, put me on a collar and lead and tell me what to do. I may or may not switch with another female and would love her to be switch with me also.

My main fantasy is pissing in a girls mouth and having her do the same and fisting and being fisted by her, and pissing at the same time, lots of oral, dildos, objects, bdsm, etc.

If anyones interested and can accomodate then please get in touch.

I dont mind if its a single girl or a couple or a kinky dom man who wants a sub to train and wants me to piss on him and can get a girl at a later stage. I quite like toilet training and being made to wait and ask permission, sometimes wetting my panties, pissing in alleyways, etc

Re: Bi sub f wants Fisting, Pissing & Roleplay, with Bi females, Couples and Dom men

Oh yes. I'm the same. Lets get filthy!

Re: Bi sub f wants Fisting, Pissing & Roleplay, with Bi females, Couples and Dom men

Hello,
I maybe what you are looking for. check out my profile and if you like what you see. mail me.. I will be down you way in a week for a hole month..

Mark X-x

You are so horny, I would love to piss on you and have my fist inside you, You would have to beg for it though. Drop me a mail if you are interested.

hi girl
i'am Mistress, i love bad girls fisting u will come as second nature to me both holes BDSM is my life style are u a pain slut?
u want more? i am married husband will watch till i tell u to suck him!! deep throat and breathing contro we can accomdate u have loads of toys ect what is ur age where u live body size
be well my childimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi there, we are practising bdsm couple with a cosy homedungeon just north of London. We wonder where in UK you are?

Hello girl, read your article in this thread .. Now check my profile ,then get in touch . Waiting to hear from you slut,xx