Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Jorvik delights 1 & 2

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.11.2017 Date END: 11.11.2017 Any couples wishing to join us for the evening between 6pm and 12pm at our York hotel?

Date start: 11.11.2017 Date END: 11.11.2017 Any couples wishing to join us for the evening between 6pm and 12pm at our York hotel?[quote
Hi can it be possible to join your band of merry people on 111117 I am quite brand new to this but willing to learn I'm now single but with a gsoh is there anything that is not allowed including single men ( even old f-rts like me ) and promise to leave my zimmer frame parked against the wall
Gary

RE:Your post on our meet 11.11.17

Hi Gary, as both our profile and our meeting posts say we are only entertaining couples who wish to join us, sorry! Jean and John xx

Pity you don't invite single people x 

Sorry Dpr4564, we appreciate there are lots of guys seeking some fun but that is not for us at the moment, we do wish you luck in your quest, just as we need for some of our events too! Jean and John xx

Sorry Dpr4564, we appreciate there are lots of guys seeking some fun but that is not for us at the moment, we do wish you luck in your quest! Jean and John xx

Event cancelled

Event cancelled