Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Groping Party in Bangalore 160917

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.09.2017 Date END: 17.09.2017 Equal number of males and female, approx. 8 each will play rounds of strip poker with added variations including groping, blowjobs, handjobs, licking.

There will also be 2 minute and 5 minute orgasm challenge where the win can get the pick of the women.

PM me

Couple: first preference
Single Female : Second preference
Single Male: third preference

Need 2-3 more males and 3-4 more females.

We are interested let me know more details, check our profile now, we are attached and she is 42 and he is 34

We are interested let me know more details, check our profile now, we are attached and she is 42 and he is 34

Hi, I would be interested. Let me know if there could be 

Pls let me know the details

??

??

Hi... I'm single... Interested in participating the event... Please write back with details. Thank you

Hi... I'm single... Interested in participating in the event... Please write back with details. Thank you

I am interested please let me know.. 

Hi wen you start plz send me msg..

Hi wen you start plz send me msg..

Hey pal I'm a single male came recently form Scotland I would like to join your party ping me if the place is still available. 

Hey pal I'm a single male came recently form Scotland I would like to join your party ping me if the place is still available.

Am single male interested