Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Can anyone help?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

OK guys and gals, especially the gals. We are a swinger couple who like to have trios with other guys the old fashioned heterosexual way where she, hopefully, gets the most out of the experience.
We are asking if anyone out there can help with a question we have about men from different countries and how they perform.
We had a few experiences in the UK over the years and most guys there were up for it, but here in Spain it hasnt panned out too well at all. The majority of Spanish guys use their tongues well, but when it comes to the business they mostly fail miserably, or its all over before she gets started. The "Latin lover" con mucha aguante we used to hear about doesnt seem to exist, or does he?

Lets hear from the ladies, or their other half, if he has any answer to this?

Does anyone have any genereal idea of how German, French, Greek, Italian, Dutch or any other of our EU guys, or even other nationalities perform in the sack? Maybe well know what to look for if we can get some reliable information? Happy swinging, J&G

Re: Can anyone help?

Hi jargon

Guy here - but passing on info from some comments made at club recently where we were discussing nationalities and how good they are in the sack. The concensus was that Brits are slow to get started but once warmed up are brilliant. Americans are all done in 5 mins and Germans do it fast and furious. The French are great for build up (we heard) and can keep erections for a long time but not too good on the oral side. Overall winner (according to the girls) were Italians who not only flirted well and complimented in correct way - but delivered what they promised. Only black mark against them was many have very hairy backs loooooooool!

Hi,

I've lived in many countries over many years and have studied sexual habits and techniques to give a female what she needs and desires. Men from Eastern couuntries are much better educated in the art of pleasing a woman.

Men from Europe don't vary greatly in their performance, mainly due to their macho cultures. I could talk at length on this subject, so why not contact me and we can have a long, long talk.

Michael

Hi Terry,

Nice one!! Sorry for the delayed reply, but as "ordinary" members we have to wait 3 days before we can read replies. We suppose that it might take a very large ammount of replies to get the real picture, after all not every Italian is good at it, I am assured!! One cuckoo does not a summer make, she says...., but thanks for the input! We do not get a lot of chance to compare notes here, the clubbers are mostly spanish, but we shall soldier on as best we can in the face of adversity. LOL. Sounds like a good club you use!! Best of luck, J&G