Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Hotel Pick up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

One of my fantasies is to have sex with a stranger but I need some advice from someone who knows where to go.

As a lone female it's difficult to walk into a pub or bar,but there must be some hotels where I could go and hopefully make my fantasy come true.

I don't want a specific male from here,just some advice where I could go.

Re: Hotel Pick up

if possible come down to cardiff, and i'll show you some fine places. let me know and i'll put you up.

A xx

Hi annie,
i work in ahotel in central london,if you want i can arrange your dream,even love to have part in it.if you up to anything please let me know so we can talk about it.

Hi Annie,

Lets not talk for i too have a dream of frolicks with a stranger so mail me & we can arrange to book a hotel to act out our fantasies...!xx

contact me i will be able to helpimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

contact me i will be able to helpimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi Annie,
I am a married woman too and love the flirty part of meeting in a hotel bar and retiring to a mans bedroom!!
we have done it once and it was very horny. we like to book 4-5 star hotels in london and enjoy ourselves!
if you would like to come and join us for some fun, then drop us a line. we're new to this site, but not to swinging and have had a few ffm experiences, maybe ypu should try it!!

curious (though no longer curious! lol)

hi there i travel around a lot so hotels are boring alone and many woman stay in the room so they do not get hassled. if you can travel i could play the game. im on email as, so not to far away anyways. come say hi and see if we can help each other.

drop us a line, got some good info for you