Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging in thetford

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi anybody been to the spots in thetford forest? ive been many times- i need someone outgoing who will fuck me in front of other people love that!! if u are a hung not shy man send me a message!!

Re: dogging in thetford

hi id love 2take you to thetford!!img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i would loveto give all your hungry holes a good seeing to. Where is Thetford?

xx

its in norfolk babe

Hi, saw your post and I would be delighted to fuck you long and hard to get things going in the forrest.
Its getting warmer all the time..Hope you like to perform naked using a picnick table and in the glare of headlights.
Look at my profile and get back to me if you are interested.
Drew

Hi isent u a message would love to assist u ive got big jeep we could fit in nicely lol available imediatley and could accomodate this week days only thanks russ

Would you considera meet im a decentguy good for a laugth and easy goingoh great at sex kissing and making women cum
ps did i tell u was modest as well lol

hope we meet available now petrol money back if not happy with results lol
all the best Russ

can u give directions up for going 2morrow friday are u available

Hi im Ben 36 from nr Thetford I love the idea of playing with you while others watch I have done this before and loved it.
Please contact me and hopefully we can arange something x

Thanks Ben x

Can meet you in thetford anytime. Haven't been to the site in thetford tho so need directions. Have plenty of spare time. Msg me x

Love to catch up with you give ap place and time

hi I go to thetford most days and sometimes stay over would love to come and play if intrestedlet me know some dates and times.been to two mile bottom on a few accations but only seen males there was begining to think it was for gays only

hi I go to thetford most days and sometimes stay over would love to come and play if intrestedlet me know some dates and times.been to two mile bottom on a few accations but only seen males there was begining to think it was for gays only