Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

If you could experience one sexual thing today, what would it be? Happy Wednesday!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Go on, share your desire, you know you want to!
Thanks, Tom

Umm probably have some amazing foreplay in work , then on to some hot steamy sex well my manager watches, thinks she'd like that 

Being taken from behind by

hmmm, so many but...a semi dressed lovely skinned woman with long thick head hair but completely shaved elswhere, in a quiet slightly lit basement gently tied to a huge 4 poster bed with a huge tv and horny dvd on with medium volume and a range of toys at hand to satisfy her every need so to make her tremble with anticipation for all the things to come through a long long night of orgasms over and over again for her...

Love to meet a stranger or member and suck his cock and let him fuck me and cum all over me mmmmmmm that would be special

I would love to lie down under the drivers seat of a HOT GIRLS car with my face on her gas pedal so that she drives her car with her foot on my face.

Well if I could get laid at least once this year that would be awesome lol

I woke up thinking about naked wrestling with women while we are covered in lube. Don't know why but the more I thought about it the funner it sounded. 

Talking my wife into trying sex with other couples pref bisex but hay I can dream