Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Help needed for purchasing false boobies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can anyone help me choose a decent size silicon breast. and what type, straps, adhesive or what ever feels and stays in place. and advise on what size of bra to use  with them, as I find it very confusing, My chest measurement just under the nipple is 40-41 inch, can anyone advise what size bra I would need to hold a DD or D sized breast. greatly appreciated, love you all. xx

Hi Babe

I would not use the glue as I have found the boobs just fall of and the glue ruins the bra. I have a large pair of silicone false ones that I wear with a pocket bra bought off Ebay. Nicola Jane also do pocket bras for lades that have had operations and need to wear falsies. These are sized with DD and D cup sizes and work well. See my pics for examples.

Truekare.com good place to by boobs! not to expensive not cheep either and they have size charts
....I always were a lil bit oversized sports bras to me it holds them just right and I never use glue Iit screws up your boobs... but you gotta see what works for you

I have had great experience with silicone prosthetic breast and MEDICAL GRADE adhesive. It's not super cheap but it is incredible to feel nd have the weight of a nice set of tits when you take off your bra and are getting fuck and they are moving up and down as he pushes and pulls in and out of you. I also appreciated that I could wear triangle and strapless bikini tops at the pool or in the boat and in the pool or hot tub actually. The adhesive usually lasts a couple of days WHEN PROPER PROCESS IS FOLLOWED and it's the worst feeling when they come off after a few days and you feel like you lost part of yourself. There are times I use other forms and bras but I'm truly love have breasts attached and natural feeling. Good luck and have fun. Another plus of using adhesive and silicone breasts is that if you want to wear a tight sulk or nylon top without a bra you can and your nipples will show through and be sexy as hell! I wear 36D