Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Butteredbuns

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My husband is mad about buttered buns he just loves them. I have had 7 lovers during our relationship and he has encouraged everyone of them. He has known about every man I have had. Some of them have also known that he knows and have fucked me in front of him. I know that my husband is more intrested in licking other mens cum from my used fanny than he is in sex himself. If I go out with the girls he will wait up just to lick my pussy and will be disapointed if it is unused. This puts pressure on me but I have used his kink to my advantage. We now have a dom sub relationship. He does all the cooking and cleaning etc. I get to sleep with other men. He loves the humiliation of cleaning my used pussy. He finds it even more exciting if my lover tell him to clean me. In every way he is a nice man and I love him. This kink is his real master. He knows this but can not help himself. We are currently in a dry spell for lovers hence we have joined this site to find a lover to fuck me and humiliate him.

Re: Butteredbuns

hey there

email me

maybe we could chat...

sounds very interesting, i might just be what you are looking for, let me know

J

I love to litterally spread butter on my lady's but and hug her close from behind then slide my hardon up her back and down between her butter greasy buttcheeks. No penetration just a loy of slippery fun.