Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

trip to srilanka

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.08.2017 Date END: 07.09.2017 we want to enjoy in srilanka to the fullest . interested couples and groups contact

hi if u like pls contact me

hello there,
check me out, contact me if you like.

Seems like lovely couple ,Pls consider me ??

Hi if you have interested about plz contact me 

Hi, check my Profile & contact me if interested!????

Hi, check my Profile & contact me if interested!????

IF YOU ARE FOR STEAMY FUN WITH FREE TRANSPORT PLS LET ME KNOW. SEND ME A MESSAGE TO TALK HERE

Hai dear, If you visit Trincomalee we can do something for our life my dear. First of all, Please let me to introduce me a bit, I would describe my person as friendly and uncomplicated. I am usually always in a good mood and love to laugh!! . And I am Ayurveda Tantra and general massage therapist.:))I am well trained and doing research about historic oil and other medicine, Therapy treatments. I am doing research about ancient medicine. And I am already a PhD Holder. I also can offer best massages for you too..:))))). (If you like) Now I am established in Colombo and working as a director in a Government department. Besides work, I love to meet my friends and drinking a beer and traverl... I am a clean person and a non-smoker. love to join with you and enjoy the life. If you have more questions about me I would be happy to answer. Have a good evening and I hope to hear from you soon. Best regards. let me know.

Please inbox me for couple with kara

Please inbox me for couple with kara

Hi I am single guy if you are okay I would like to meet you 

Hey please inbox us the details thanks

RE:trip to srilanka

Please contact me for group fun

We can acomodate  u contact  us

RE:trip to srilanka

Hi please check my profile and if you are like please contact me