Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

beginners

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

first timers, never done it before how do we get started?

Re: beginners

perhapa start chatting with people on here - you can normally get a feel whether people are genuine or not - best of luck and have fun!

Couldn't agree more, we have found that chatting on line first has put us at ease when we finally meet for real.

We enjoy meeting at a neutral venue first for drinks, then back to the house for mischief if all parties "click".

Things can be a little strained when you get to the house, as you all know why you are there but are afraid to make the first move, so don't worry, start a little stroking and kissing with your partner and this is usualy a good ice breaker, leading to whatever you had planned with your guests.

Be straight up front when you chat on line about how you see the evening going and what you will or won't do as it can be upsetting when people want to do things you were not expecting.

I hope you enjoy your forthcoming meets and good luck!

Mr P

XXXXX

Hi
I know how you feel, completely new to this and it all seems a little surreal, but im totally intigued. lol

yes me two, just reading through the forums and loving it, me and my partner would love to get into swinging, so joined here to try and find out just how to get started,img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

we have been invited to a swinging party, never been to one, what is it like? we really want to go, but so scared. what info on it can you give us. thanks.img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

New to this to.

Why is it that because you are new and you write messages saying that you are interested to premium members, they seem to think they dont even need to reply. We have sent a few and have not recieved a reply.

We also are a premium member, but the only reply came from a non paying member, who then didn't turn up or reply to requests about photo's. I know that we are not the best looking couple on this site, but we are up for fun, but after building up a friendship first, as we do not want to just jump into bed with anyone.

Hopefully some one will see this message, and will then look at our profile, and think that they should at least talk to us.

And about the chat room, we have been pm, but these have been timewasters or people looking to talk on msn, after phoo's and then stop talking to you.

So taken time to talk to people in the chat rooms have also been a no go, and anyway, we have not got the speed of writing messages to people and trying to see what people are saying. We have also seen on some members profiles to not pm them, so how are you to talk to them. Hopefully this will help us.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

perhapa start chatting with people on here - you can normally get a feel whether people are genuine or not - best of luck and have fun!

wow, ive always dreamt of really fucking a swinger but ive not been so lucky, maybe you could help me forefill my dream sometime. i have the hots for you! ;)

new 2 this ourselves,found that pictures help a lot,you dont have 2 show your face,put pics of face in media then you choose who can see, we tried a party and were very pleased,there was no preasure and we did everything at our own pace.

mrs p this is exelent advice.

its adictive and you both must be sure.we discus every thing befour hand and have a code word which means NO, sometimes we say no but dont mean it.

I think that's a good idea..we were lucky that my husbands mate was up for a 3 some, but am not finding it as easy to experience the same with another female. We talked about what was acceptable and what was not before hand and as an icebreaker played strip poker and poker dare. It was easy as we had all known each other for years.

I've asked a few female friends outright but been turned down..I think they were scared his dick was too big..lol.

Anyway joined this site to see how it goes...Might even pop over to Amsterdam again if we get no takers.
His mate now has a partner and is up for a four some, which will be good. Would also like another woman to join us as it would be my first time...bi-virgin..lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

You know these groups are often very accepting, we are a bit new aswell. decided to take the full monty plunge and booked a trip to hedo in jamaica mon. there are so many good forums and wealths of good information on forums like hedos and this one.Ide say Along with most, Read, read alot, alot of your q's have been addressed many times over, your likely to find an ongoing or recent thread about it :) Best to you and for the hedo goers, see ya in march 08!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

We have the same problem, we don"t want to show our faces in the photos (we have children) but we want to know other people to enjoy thie swinger experience.

Hi. I've only just joined and am still waiting to be accepted as a fully-fledged member, so please be gentle with me... but as a total beginner, can I say how daunting this all is. I'm sure many people are put off by friends etc. Plus, you get the 'weirdo's' etc. How's a 'single girl' like me to feel safe, but still do what she wants to do? If anyone's got any answers I'd like to hear them. cos, I really want to meet the right couple and maybe make friends long-term, but don't want to be taken advantage of! thanks, Jennie

Jenny

My wife and i are new to this and very nervous and also worried about something happening. I can tell you right now u would be 100% safe with us if that helps u.

very new to this. what do you or dont you put in a first message to someone?img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

first timers, never done it before how do we get started?

Exactly what we wanna know! We got this far after talking and discovering we both fantasised about a 3some with another woman, been looking for a year but never seem to get past talking! Did consider maybe aiming for another couple rather than a single female but I have no real desire to have actually sex with another man, wouldn't mind touching and stuff but how would the man feel if we turned round and said 'We want her but you can only watch'?!Any suggestions would be a help!!

Hi
we are new to this down here in sussex , Does anyone know how we contact others ??????????????
does anybody want to help us

we were beginers once as were every one else, but we decided that she would play i would watch at 1st and we went thru a few guys but 1 stayed now after 2-3 years he says he is in love with her and she says she has strong feelings for him too but I have heard her say to him "i love you" but she denies it just like she denied cheating on both me and him last year with someone else? how do we move forward do i continue letting em have sex knowing there is feelings between each other or do i stop it all now?

I agree with you- very difficult to get started and yes dont want to put faces on because of the children.

re beginner

been sent msgs to either?by both but can not reply bit of a divy i know but neeed to reply with messagesrequestspics . any help would be much appreciated..img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Beginners

Hi,

What is the best way to find people to chat with? I'm assuming we're talking about chat rooms here? I find the threads hard to follow

Any tips to help this new guy would be more than welcome

Best wishes

Ray x

Re: New here

Hi, I'm new here, with my aim of having a bit of fun after getting divorced and trying the things my ex never wanted to.

What is the best way to initiate contact and what do I say?

James

Im a newbie!

Hey, am new to all this too, completely intrigued and looking for fun. im not sure on the etiquette with things like this though. i realise most people would be sick of getting randomers messaging them, so how do i start? first off i definitely dont wanna offend anyone cos this kind of stuff is supposed to be fun! :-) i dont wanna come across too strong, but then by the same token i dont wanna seem like im not interested... its a fine line. but im new to this, so if someone could help?

hope everyone is well on this cold monday afternoon!

all the best x

RE:Im a newbie!

We are also new to this and like the idea of using a cam but have found no genuine takers...
We do want to meet too but feel this is our first step.
So far we have only found people who have no cam or want a meet straight-out.
Are we going about this wrong? Surely there must be a genuine person who wants to cam with us and gets ad excited about it as we do??

right people

i think you've just been unlucky trying to find the right people, i think they're out there

RE:RE:Im a newbie!

We are also new to this and like the idea of using a cam but have found no genuine takers...We do want to meet too but feel this is our first step. So far we have only found people who have no cam or want a meet straight-out. Are we going about this wrong? Surely there must be a genuine person who wants to cam with us and gets ad excited about it as we do??

you'll get a lot more interest if you post some photos within your profile

RE:RE:Im a newbie!

We are also new to this and like the idea of using a cam but have found no genuine takers...We do want to meet too but feel this is our first step. So far we have only found people who have no cam or want a meet straight-out. Are we going about this wrong? Surely there must be a genuine person who wants to cam with us and gets ad excited about it as we do??

A lot of folk seem to prefer the real thing and arn't too keen on cyber-fun. I'm sure if you persist you'll find someone willing img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

How to let a cople know that you are interested?

I know this gonna sound a bit silly and strange but I'm new to this idea of swinging and to tell the truth I'm quite shy to take the initiative.
at work I have been flirting with a married woman, recently was told they were swingers, and last saturday she gave me a hint she was interested but had to cut it short cause the manager was present.
How can I let them know I'm interested but at the same time not having to give the first step? I know if I have to do that I will never do it.

How to get started.

Am i to old????? its is very hard to get started. i live in essex and thought there be a good few people but seem to get nowhere.
life to short and just looking to get into some fun . where am i going wrong???img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:How to get started.

Seems like there is absolutely no hope for me then!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:How to get started.

Your never too old. Keep on trying!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hoping to get some TIPS....... lol
or advice even
Ade