Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Javea coulpe seeks new friends

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello, let me introduce ourselfs:
My name is JOE and my wife is EVA. These are our real names.
We like to speak our mind and see no need to exaggerate.
We are in Javea since 2007 and looking for nice people we can have fun with in and outside the bedroom. Before we engage sexually, we like to get to know you.
Some people are nice to hang out with but if there is no chemistry, there will be no sex.

For us it is not about the gender or looks it is about the person. We like non pushy, nice and friendly folks. People who respect us and are not just about sex.

WE DO NOT LOOK FOR SINGLE SRTAIGHT GUYS for sexual contact!

Eva likes girls too and I had just a couple of bi experiences but they were very pleasant.
We love to be nude, and would like to have a nice group of openminded nudists for all kinds of activity (not only sex but normal socializing too!)

We are both Drug & Disease free and expect the same from you.
We are both non smokers but tolerate considerate smokers.
Moderate drinking and recreational drugs are no problem.

So far we are only soft swingers (no penetration) but we are open for most things crazy and are willing to epand our horizon.
Eva loves anal sex.
We are both into soft touchy feeling stuff as also in the more rougher side of sexual pleasure. If we are turned on - bring it on....

We are looking for friends in and out the bedroom people we can hang out on a regular basis.

Eva is a semi professional stripper and Joe is a semi professional photographer and we love to take all kind of pictures, art and "naughty" ones.

We would like to find lot of new friends in the nudist swinger scene, because "normal" people are so boring....

We are no one night stand or quicky people, we enjoy the the company of persons we got to know.

Re: Javea coulpe seeks new friends

Hello,

I travel that way at least twice a month, and would love to meet you. Check out my profile, and if you like what you see, just get in touch, and we could meet up for coffee or something and get to know each other, and take it (or not) from there... img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"