Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Where to find clubs, parties, etc ...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any clubs, parties, etc.. near Basildon, essex where I could meet someone ? I'm travelling a lot and do not know my way around Basildon !

thanks

Re: Where to find clubs, parties, etc ...

There should definitly be loads of swingers clubs near to Basildon in the London area. Try using google.

We run day parties for mature couples at ClubLiberty (formerly Hamshaw). No single men.

See our profile for more information

February dates;

Our First couples only private party at Eureka will be on Monday the 3rd. Contact us here if you want an invite.

The only dates in the month when we are away are the 16th to the 23rd; we will be skiing in the Trois Vallees, France. I know Courchevel very well and this time I will try Meribel, and maybe Val Thorens also.

From the 26th to the 30th Feb we have a bi couple staying at home, and a swinging male friend (Brian, Patsy’s partner) into massage also. Their kids will be with us so fun will have to be very discreet. We may go to Bristol Gardens, a spa with limited nookie in Brighton

The only date fixed for March so far is Monday the 3rd when our group is meeting at the Eureka club; we hope for 30 couples.

If you are coming from abroad Gatwick is the nearest airport, with Southampton, Stansted and Heathrow about the same distance from us. Let us know whether you will rent a car or want us to collect you.

As you can see, a poor month for fun. So come on; any couples up for a date?
Mike & Bada.