Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Swingers Social on the Nudist Beach

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.07.2017 Date END: 25.07.2017 We are having a swingers social from 8pm.

This will be on a nudist beach.

A social is a meeting between adults interested in the swinging scene who want to get to know each other, with no pressure of going to a room for sex.

Let us know if you are interested in going

Hi, Interested in going and would like to know people without pressure....
Hope you get response for a nice group of people

See you there Steve

Hi David.

That beach is so big.  Where in the beach?

Hi David.

That beach is so big.  Where in the beach?

go to the end of the boardwalk, turn right and walk 150m to where the beach starts to get wider

Hi, we are also interested in that meeting ?? Only we are not sure in which part of the beach will be. where can we enter with car? near the river, near la marina camping, candela restaurant or near el pinet salines? Thanks see you

I would like to go but I go alone. Is it ok?

I think it is near La Marina camping...

Im a bit confused...wherd exactly is this to be held ??

Im a bit confused...wherd exactly is this to be held ??

As it says in the first posting, this is on La Marina beach, La Marina, Spain. 

Hi, we are also interested in that meeting ?? Only we are not sure in which part of the beach will be. where can we enter with car? near the river, near la marina camping, candela restaurant or near el pinet salines? Thanks see you

Go to the road beside La Marina Camping, drive down to the 2 car parks.

Then walk down the boardwalk to the beach.

When you reach the beach turn right, the beach narrows, then widens again. We will be just a few metres along there.

Bring a torch and a towel. 

I would like to go but I go alone. Is it ok?

Socials are open to everyone. You can be any age, any sex, any sexuality, any colour. Just come along and chat with the other people and make new friends.

Hi David,
You say it begins in the evening, but calandar has it starting in morning until 1 in the afternoon.   Either looks plausible.....but which one is corrrect?  I

OK, Drive down the road beside La Marina Camping and park in the car parks opposite the bar Costa 21.Walk down the boardwalk to the beach. At the end of the boardwalk turn right and go past the narrow area. We will be sitting on the beach a few metres after the beach widens out.

Bring a towel or chair to sit on and something to drink.

Hi, have been there today at around 11:00, but could not find you unfortunately... had a nice walk though...

No one here.