Home > Forums > (UK) East England (Instant Action)

Norfolk couple seek dominant male

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a couple near Norwich we are looking for a dominant male to use Sue hopefully on a regular basis, Idealy we would like a confident man between 35 and 50 who will take her and use her in private initially, then possibly moving on to the male partner being involved in a submissive roll. The ideal man would share our interest in making sure his spunk is allways cleaned up and eaten by the male partner. if you are interested please mail us
Ric and Sue

Re: Norfolk couple seek dominant male

hi I like the sound of your dream I'll be honest I'm new to this but would luv to cum & see you
huw

Hi there, I liked your message and would be delighted to fill the role. If u like my profile just message me. I live in Norwich. xx Norfolkfunguy.

Hi love the sound of your ad please e mail me i am dom and experienced.
thanks Ben x

just my thing. Im so hot

HI my name is Paul. I live in North Norfolk and am vry interested in what you say. email me back

Sounds great!! Have 5* feedback on Local Swingers website
Drop me a line, sounds right up my street.

Hopefully speak soon

would love to see to sue, i like to be sub but also enjoy dom role, so know what you will want

If you are both prepared to do as you are told, I am prepared to come and spunk over or up Sue tonight. As for cleaning it up, I expect every drop to be licked up. You will have to accomodate or meet at a hotel and Sue will be expected to dress appropriately. I trust you can string a sentence together and enjoy a glass of wine...

I live outside Norwich and am just into my 50's. I am caucasian, 5'9", with all body hair natural, cut penis and a good size erection.

I can easily satisfy your request and will just use Sue as I feel fit ... but always NO PAIN and within your boundaries. Any stray spunk you will have to eat and tidy up when told.

Post a reply if interested in being used in this way.

"Stayer"

Hello,
Saw your post and found it very interesting...Check out my profile and get back to me if interested.
Drew

Pleasecheck out my profiel if photos ahvent downlaoded let me know andill email tehm to you im available dya night short notice 30 mins from norwich in Carbrooke

thanks Russ

Happy if u would considerme for the position cansend cv or referees LOL