Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Birthday gift for wife!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.08.2017 Date END: 27.08.2017 In Banglore from 25th Aug to 27th Aug. Looking to have some fun. Young sophisticated couples and males inbox us.
No money involved. Only genuine people to contact us.

I am interested...check out my profile and let's talk over...:)

Will attend if u allow single also

May i joint??
i am young and single well educated and good mannered guy... 
i want to see your wife and wish her birthday and give one good birthday gift.

May i joint??
i am young and single well educated and good mannered guy...
I work with an NGO and my field of working involves Online Communication for Brands. I am well placed, well educated, well mannered and decent guy with prior experience in threesomes with local couples.
i want to see your wife and wish her birthday and give one good birthday gift.
And irrespective of your choice about going ahead with me or not, you can wish your wife a Happy Birthday from My Side

Hello there??i'm Amol Basically from Goa ....Currently based in Bangalore for about 11 month's ...interested for real meets.... please do reply ??

Hi good evening it's prakash from tumkur I m interest to join u on dat I m working as aqs in consultation if u interested reply me

Hi good evening it's prakash from tumkur I m interest to join u on dat I m working as aqs in consultation if u interested reply me

We are a couple. We may be here during the week as well. We could try to meet up if it works out. 

We are a couple. We may be here during the week as well. We could try to meet up if it works out. 

RE:Birthday gift for wife!!

Hello great profile and you are the best hubby I can say as this would be the perfect gift for her birth day. I would realy love to be a part of this and I will be completely free from 25 aug to 31 aug . Let me know if you want to know any other details about me after seeing my profile. thanks .

Hi Software engg 24 years athletic build looking for NSA fun... looking forward to meet you...

Date start: 25.08.2017 Date END: 27.08.2017 In Banglore from 25th Aug to 27th Aug. Looking to have some fun. Young sophisticated couples and males inbox us.

Hi, I am interested, please check my profile, all pics there are real. Let me know if interested. Tc 

I wil attend this party guys . Let's Rock on

Very much interested. Please go through my profile and reply if your are interested.. thanks

Hey Guys,

I am up for this event. Please do check my profile and ping me if you interested to connect with me.

Hey Guys,

I am up for this event. Please do check my profile and ping me if you interested to connect with me.

Hey Guys,

Hey..!! Happy Birthday to your dear wifey.
Saw your profile, she is really gorgeous and you are one lucky man. Things apart, I am a single male, well educated and well mannered. Interested to join you guys.
Let me know.

Hi guys, I'm a bombay guy currently staying in Bangalore. Went through the profile and must say you guys are stunning. Would love to spend time with a couple like this and be a part of their wild crazy birthday celebrations.Needless to say I'm from an MNC, well traveled and well mannered as well

Hi guys, I'm a bombay guy currently staying in Bangalore. Went through the profile and must say you guys are stunning. Would love to spend time with a couple like this and be a part of their wild crazy birthday celebrations.Needless to say I'm from an MNC, well traveled and well mannered as well

i am intrested

i am intrested

hello  i am interested  in your  event gifts remains secret 

Hi, check me out....im in bangalore......cheerz

Sent a message!

Hi may i join the event

I wld love to join

Hey! Am young kind hearted guy have lots of respect to elders also have got loads of lust towards married milfs. Let me know if you find me interesting will rock on the birthday eve)

I m single male 48 from kolhapur maharashtra
Can join

hi..  i am currently here in mysore 27 yrs slim boy with 7 inch long hard and fair cock 

hi..  i am currently here in mysore 27 yrs slim boy with 7 inch long hard and fair cock 

i would like to join. Single male 26. working in bangalore. 

Hello, quite interested to make the day special for her! Buzz me

I m interested, invited in advance

I m interested, invited in advance

I m here, coming to meet you

Hi.. I m interested

Please check my profile and let me know.

Hi Dear. I am single here

hello  i want to enjoy your birthday party money will be not envoled because its not looking fare in friendship  but it's birthday party allow  gifts because it's fare but  all  is depends upon you but please invite me

Let's meet and wish her the best gift of life.

I m single male from Kolhapur Maharashtra 48

I m single male from Kolhapur Maharashtra 48

i

Waiting for reply dear

I can see many guys quoting themselves for invitation. All i wana say is pick who is worth it. if my profile convinces you then we can have chat over and decide things. Rest assured of gifting you both unforgettable memories of this special birthday. Cheers bud !!!

RE:

I can see many guys quoting themselves for invitation. All i wana say is pick who is worth it. if my profile convinces you then we can have chat over and decide things. Rest assured of gifting you both unforgettable memories of this special birthday. Cheers bud !!!

Thanks Bro

hello  i want to join  your  birthday gift party send more details

hello  i want to join  your  birthday gift party send more details

Hey ya...gift as me for your wife is great

Will attend if u allow single..let's discuss over..

Hit me up ??

I m interested you may look my take a look to my profile I m real and honest text me

i m single male from kolhapur maharashtra, 48. Interested in you

Reply me 

I would like to be your long weekend friend and relationships with you

Hey guys am in Bangalore from 23rd to 25th Aug would u be interested in meeting up?