Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

help wem wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

well endowed males wanted for good sex with oversexed couple female loves big cock loves doggy and long hard sex

Re: help wem wanted

im up for it!!!!!!!! are yous into dogging?

i would love to help you out. love sex with mature couples and can go all night!

hi contact me and i will send u proof of my sizeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

Liked your message, i am good looking, fit, vwe and would be interested in a meet. Jay

i've got what u want - get in touch

Sounds like a lot of fun.Sure we'd all have an amazin scene.Say hello and we can arrange somethingimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

ill help big cock will prove size nice body and young up for ANYTHING drop me a line for more info u wnt be dissapointed xxxxxxx

Hi, I think I meet your criteria. if you'd like to contact me I'd love to help out :-)

can I help?

me and bf will help

Hey, my name is ryan and am from achterader now living in blair athol but am a harding swinger and i ve not found to many in perthshire i hold parties in my cabin in blair athol on the weekend and regular at my house in week in auchterader perths not that far away and its always nice to stop and drop in on friends at any time for a bit of fun, new friends though are the best and what i always do is take every one for a drink and get to know ur and hers ins and outs would love to meet you two and see what might happen drop a line back to mail box if i intrest you becuase u two intrest me

thanks alot really for reading ryan

hi please send photo and we can arrange a meet we hope you cock is as large as you sayimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

28 year old male we slim build can send pick to prove im available at weekends daytime if interested lets chat some more and se what happens