Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gangbang my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.07.2017 Date END: 28.07.2017 My wife will be in Mumbai for a month ?? is there a group of guys who can accommodate my wife n make her a raand for a month ??

Plaz add me with your wife I will  cool her heat by two haours

Thats great news, id love to join 

Can arrange 4 guys aging 20-24 for day fun just pm me, it goes good will add on daily!

Well I can accommodate ur wife and give her the carnal satisfaction she desires...

Ping me in case u r serious and not just posting a fantasy

I join ? Check my 9 inch cock pics

hi I will join to make her time enjoyable with multiple fuck n cumm sessions. She will return full of cumm n glowing happiness

I am interested pm in Private...M

Yeah, i had a similar plan banging married woman day and night along with my friends at our place. ??

Hi, give me a chance  so that I can make ur wife time full of fun and enjoyment,

Date start: 14.07.2017 Date END: 28.07.2017 My wife will be in Mumbai for a month ?? is there a group of guys who can accommodate my wife n make her a raand for a month ??

Not only would she recieve the hot nanging sessions, we would take good care of all her needs here,she would not be left even for a minute without a cock to accompany her. We can seriously take this on a serious level and make her and you enjoy the best GB Cuckolding you will ever have in your lifetime

Hi dude will be a pleasure. If you are interested just pin me across. Hoping for a positive response from your end. I assure you that she will never regret this meet.