Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging in cumbria

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

does any1 no of any dogging areas in cumbria, if so please let me no, or if you would like to start 1 get in touch.
thanks.xx

Re: dogging in cumbria

we r interested

drop me a line via mail and we can sort sumthing out, i tried to send you a mail but you have your mail filter on to only accept from premium members, i would suggest you change it to accept mail from all, you will get more contacts.
thanks xx

Getting into it myselfimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Anyone out in west cumbria tonight?

Hi, had plenty arranged meets. It would be good to get a regular carpar going. Do most of my dogging traveling round the country, where you are sure to find couples. I've talked to plenty couple from Cumbria who are interested, so lets get a regular place for fun.

Hi, had plenty arranged meets. It would be good to get a regular carpar going. Do most of my dogging traveling round the country, where you are sure to find couples. I've talked to plenty couple from Cumbria who are interested, so lets get a regular place for fun.

lets sort sumthing out,
drop me a line.