Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

single female looking for fun on holiday

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i want to book a holiday for myself but would love to go somewhere where there is swinging couplessingles etc. or even go with someone if i got to know them first.

i want somewhere hot in either feb or march any suggestions would be appreciated,

Re: single female looking for fun on holiday

Hiya

You thought of sunny Spain for your holiday?

well i have march off work and would love to go away with some1

hi we are couple from tenerife

Hai we r cpl from India. young cpl ages 3330 cpl. we r from hyderabad, which is historical city. if u r intrested just mail to us.

decent cpl for sex

hi turkey's nice this time of year check out our profile you will be very welcome xx

hi im a single male in spain i meet up with several couples out here on a regular basis there is always room for a single girl(bi preferably) so get in touch.

Hi sweet, I live on the sunny island of Malta and live on my own with plenty of free time. Nice places, restaurants etc. You are very welcome.

xxx
paul

hola how are you , mike here long time no chat, i hope you can still make it out here to spain please reply on here or my messenger mike

If your thinkin about australia then Im your man

hi there I have an apartment for rent during those months, a luxury beachside apartment, within driving distance of Malaga, marbella etc all the swingers you want.. I am sure we could come to an arrangement for the apartment??

hi maybe february or march are not the hottest months in Italy but i'll warm you between my armsimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Hi There,

Well what can i say that it depends what you are looking for. I am based between London and Barcelona and have great swinging opportunities to enjoy your holiday and any activities you may want. If you contact me we can then discuss and lets see what can happen.....

Bests

x

Hi

I live in the French Alps for the winter - its not hot but if you fancy a snow holiday instead you'll be more than welcome...

Chris

Hi there,

Im not 100% sure if I have mailed you already (dont know my way around this site too well - yet! lol
Im in Thailand (im english), and live on a tropical island. If you fancy a kinky holiday, Im sure we could sort something.....
Let me know if you are interested, and we could chat and get to know each other better.
Hope to hear from you soon
Karl xxx

Hi there,

Im not 100% sure if I have mailed you already (dont know my way around this site too well - yet! lol
Im in Thailand (im english), and live on a tropical island. If you fancy a kinky holiday, Im sure we could sort something.....
Let me know if you are interested, and we could chat and get to know each other better.
Hope to hear from you soon
Karl xxx

single male going in May to greek isle , wait until then and we can go together will be good , we can arrange to meet other couples as well what u say

hi there
hot winter in the red sea- sharm el sheikh
hot guy or a couple from 15 narch for a week
guy is availabe before and after as well
contact me

sharm el sheikh is the best
try me

Australia is the go! I'd be VERY accommodating for U!

Im a single guy in Tenerife..dont think you will be dissapointed. Theres a couple posted here aswell, so maybe we could all get together?