Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Sorry, but very important New!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There are ladies on the site asking for money for erotic encounters. Not a problem, but some are asking for money to be sent to them by Money Transfer long before meeting up. I followed one up out of curiosity, and when she needed to give me information for the money transfer, she had to give her real name, which was different (ethnically) from that on the site. Did a few intelligent checks and surprised her by emailing her that she has been caught out before duping genuine erotically likeminded members of this fantastic website. I emailed her her name and address, partners name, and even her parents names, and told her that if she continues to trick members with fake picturesprofile, then her partner (if not part of the scam) will get a call. So please be warned.

Re: Sorry, but very important New!!!

Yep, had the same stunt pulled on me a couple of months back. Dead keen on meeting, but a little short of wedge....so could I transfer £90 by Western Union (normally used for transfers abroad, note...) to cover her fuel costs.
I offered a simple solution, I would go to her instead. Would only cost me £30, and I drive a Jag! Funnily enough, the offer wasn't taken up......
Doesn't take Norman Brown to work out whats going on! I would be surprised if she was even in the UK...now theres a thought..............!