Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

edinburgh 1st, 2nd feb

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are staying in edinburgh in the city centre on the above dates, looking for some sexy fun any couples or guys who fancy meeting up for a drink, please get in touch and lets see what happens, regards D@L in blackpool.

Re: edinburgh 1st, 2nd feb

Sounds great and would be interested. Get in touch.

hi sounds great ,would love to meet the two of you get in touch ximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi would love to meet up in captial for some drinks and maybe some fun later. My name us ryan as you can see and would love to here more about thanks
ryan

im in edinburgh on business on those dates. shame to waste a nice otel room. lets meet for drinks. nsa. rsvp

Hey,

I'm from dundee but can travel through for some fun, i'm 26 year old fit guy, good personality etc.. u've heard it all before if u could drop me a e mail then i can get back to u if u feel i am what u'r looking for, have fun

ry x

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" may be intrested will check my days off as i work shifts but please get in touchimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi there sounds interesting would be willing to meet get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

goodguyuk, can you contact us direct cheers.

Hi id love to meet up with you and have some fun. Got a high sex drive and up for most things. let me know if your interested

would love to meet up for a beer or three. Edinburgh is a fantastic city, enjoy.
J.

Could meet up for a beer or two, sound slike heaven!

J.

sounds fun i stay in leith not far from city centre. let me know if you are interested

hi i would like to meet for a chat and drinks i am just over the forth bridge in dunfermline bob xx

hi i would like to meet for a chat and drinks i am just over the forth bridge in dunfermline bob xx

hi there, 1st feb in edinburgh would be fine as i am travelling late friday onwards. let me know if you want to meet up, and we can get together on the thurs.
regards
jon.

Live in Dundee but would travel for my first experience.

Nice, clean guy so if u think my profile suits u contact me.

Cheers...

Hi, Its Jay, 35, from Glasgow. Am good looking, fit, vwe and would be interested in meeting up.

hi check out our profile if u like get in touch we r free 1st and 2nd

you look awesome, cant wait to see your pal. Get in touch

Hi there, as you can see there's been lots of response and no doubt your sifting through them all. Check out my profile and if you like what you see let me know. I'm open minded and don't mind if there's others there too, in fact, I'd love it! I've had previous experience so no worries about a no-show lol

If I don't hear from you have fun

cassie400 can you contact us direct.