Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Masquerade party in goa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.06.2017 Date END: 13.06.2017 This Party is for all Players who enjoy the opportunity to come along for a night of mystery and sexy fun in an environment that our sexy guys and couples can explore their wildest fantasies.

We have been hosting sexy parties for over 2 years and our Masquerade party is a night that you will not want to miss:

Our players parties are for sexy like minded single guys, females and couples who enjoy or willing to experience a party where all women can have the their fantasies fulfilled within an environment of guys that can meet your sexual urges and expectations of an evening that will leave you wanting more.

All guys are screened to meet expectations and to ensure that all coming have a night to remember and that RESPECT goes without saying so females and couples can come along and experience their sexual desires.
10th-14th(will decide one date on majority opinions)

Very interesting to c that u guys r pulling this up for 2 yrs in a row... Would love to explore my fantasies too in that party... Ping me with more details... Cheers, let's party harder...

I am very interested joining this party so ping me with more details OK see you

Hi guys. .nice 2 meet ya..cheers..do update us asap..Thanks..