Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Summer Country House Kink

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.07.2017 Date END: 15.07.2017 We're hosting eight to twelve couples in our country house near Leamington - swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, lovely secluded house, the works...Dress code is short and bare.

wow soundslovely,cud i be incliuded please?i wud be coming on my own,maybe as a couple!!!!xx

Please pm me with details , would be a couple thanks

Sounds good x

Sounds good x

Hello 
Can u put on your guest list as a couple please xx

Hello 
Can u put on your guest list as a couple please xx

Me and my sexy girlfriend  would love to attend

sounds like a lot of fun
how do you get on the invite

we have never been to anything like this and was wondering how much money do we need to attend

We are very interested in attending, hope to hear from you soon xx

I'll love to attend I know I'm a single male but I see a single lady willing to attend hopefully we can be a couple. 

Hi im a tv but would it be ok to attend on my own could you let me know please x

Hi im a tv but would it be ok to attend on my own could you let me know please x

RE:kink

eagerly waiting for the address of party so we can get things arranged before we party and have some funimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hey, I'm lucky enough to have a seriously hot guy who'd love to attend this with me - what do we need to do to get involved please? 

Is their still room to add me and my partner would love to attend

RE:summer

Can you message me please if u are wanting some fun ?? very soon. Luv ur pic. ????

Can you let me know some information about your get together..? Dan X 

Can you let me know some information about your get together..? Dan X 

Looking forward to this event, house sounds lovely, sounds fun. 

would love to join you xxx Pam and Mike xxx

Date start: 14.07.2017 Date END: 15.07.2017 We're hosting eight to twelve couples in our country house near Leamington - swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, lovely secluded house, the works...Dress code is short and bare.

I'd love to come ????

RE:

wow soundslovely,cud i be incliuded please?i wud be coming on my own,maybe as a couple!!!!xx

I would like to come but I am single as you want couples that seems to count me out but if you want to make an exception then I am in 

Hi, we would love to come and have fun with you all xx

Sounds like lots of fun.......
Yes please! xxx

RE:Summer Country House Kink

well that sounds great but there is only me no couple do you still want me to come along?

We would love to come and have fun with everyone xx

We would love to come and have fun with everyone xx