Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Costa del Sol Swinger Clubs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are very curious to try a swinger club. However we want to make the right choice. We look for something with a bit of class and a nice ambience. Can anyone recommand us one on the Costa del Sol?

We heard good things about the El Eden in Benalmadena, does anyone have photos of that place?

Also we want to avoid getting hazzled by single men in such clubs, what to do in order to make them stay away??

Any comment apreciated

Wolfycande

Re: Costa del Sol Swinger Clubs

Hola Wolfycande, I believe from what Ive heard that swing clubs on the Costa del Sol are very much like all swinger clubs and "No" is respected, after all, its the same word in spanish! A lot of clubs have a couples area and a mixed area. We live on the Costa Blanca and the club we use is built that way, we use the mixed area for trios and have never been pestered overmuch. The main thing to remember is that as long as the club is well run, you shouldnt have a problem. Tell the manager if you do. The only way to find out for sure, if you dont know anyone who knows, is to check it out for yourself. Nothing ventured.......... Suerte y Saludos, Jose & Gloria

Hi Wolfycandy,

I've visited the three Swingers Clubs on the Costa Blanca and can tell you about them in detail if you contact me. Some are very good. Some you must be careful off.

Michael

Hi Wolfecande,

As you live on the Costa del Sol, I imagine you have not much interest in the Costa Blanca clubs, which number at least 6. possibly more.

Hope you have a look to see what the clubs in your area are like and enjoy the experience!! A new swinger hotel has just opened in Torremolinos that may be a good place to start and not too far from your location I imagine.

Happy swinging, J&G

have a swinging holiday...........lol

marilyn

Hi guys,

Sorry, just caught up with your post.

In our opinion, the best on the Costa is El Eden, if only because it's the only one we've found with a couples-only night (Saturday). The downside is that it doesn't open until midnight and they always *seem* to be showing the same video - though we've only been there three times.

We tried Kamelot and Dukato's and were not that impressed.

HTH

Hugs and licks

Ian & Liga

Thanks to everyone for the Info

We decided to try the El Eden soon. Can anyone desripe us whats the place like? The Hotel in Torremolinos seams not to be a swingers hotel yet.

wolfycande

Hi Wolfycande,

Have a look at the post, "Holiday in Spain........" I posted the URL for swing clubs in Spain which contains many but not all, including some on your coastline.
Any club will be slightly different for everyone, so best thing to do is try them for yourself and see. They will also vary from night to night, depending on who is there. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

J&G