Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Lookin for my subby hubby..

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I desire a FULL TIME slave(dont have to be live in but must be available to actually serve RT)  
My ideal slave would be someone who is:  
Atleast 45 yrs old. Im not babysitting.  

You must have a drivers license.  

No excessive baggage. (child support, alimony, excessive student loans or wage garnishments  

You must be gainfully employed. Working outside the home is MANDATORY unless you are a trust fund baby or retired. If you can transfer or own your own internet biz even better. You must a minimum of $30K a year (after taxes).  

You must be able to skype, hangouts or video call.  

WIth all of that being said as you may or may not know Im a prodomme. I dont do alot of RT sessions (very rarely) but I do cam, phone and chat sessions. I will not spend excessive amounts of my time lolligaggin with you for free cause you say you are coming to town either. Our convos wont be pay per minute but a weekly tribute is expected especially when you are not in town and physically able to serve and wantin to soak up time that Im not gettin a return on. I dont have a lot of patience for the wait until I get their to serve unless theres some time of incentive. The incentive doesnt have to be cash but it will be something of monetary value! We will get to know one another a little more. Within 30 days (schedules pending, of course) a trip should be booked for you to visit Mke unless I decide otherwise. You cant decide for me. My chilvarous ideal slave would be willing to come to me initially.  

I'm a sub male looking for a Dom to serve xx