Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

glasgow couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are looking for couples in glasgow age 35 and up for same room fun and dogging and friendship can accommadate in glasgow NO SINGLE GUYS NEED GET IN CONTACT
if u fit the bill drop us a mailimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: glasgow couple

hi i know we not what you are looking for so sorry to intrude but we have asked about to find of any clubs in glasgow but noone seems to know of any and all we get are single guys sayin they hold non existent parties any info or advice would b apprieciated

hi im david read your forum msg i know of one club in glasgow it's called violate it's a bdsm club but it's ok it is only on every first sat of every month hope this is of some help will get address for you ximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi im david read your forum msg i know of one club in glasgow it's called violate it's a bdsm club but it's ok it is only on every first sat of every month hope this is of some help will get address for you ximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

we no about the club in glasgow every mouth we are not into bds or single guys playing away more intrested in couples only events we have even stop useing chst room as you get lots of single guys pm with ask you frist and they get up set when the female tell them she not intrested in them also dont think it fare my partner he dose not get to shag there g friends or wife so we hope u can see why we dont do single guys ps they all say they are single i heared it all befor good luckimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi again the club is big joint on south street glasgow hope this is of sum help x get in touch if you would like me to join you xx thanks davidxximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi thanks for the rough address on that club zara x

some us single guys are genuinely single

all single guys are genuine so they say but its a shame u are all not ture ant that rite