Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Scottish Swinging Parties - DundeeAngus Area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Sensual Scots is based in Central Scotland and is a wonderful place for those of you who want to enjoy the company of other like minded people in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. If you have been looking for a great time with others who want to have some adult fun, then this is the place for you, and more importantly it is only open to those of us who are 25 years of age and over, and no exceptions. Invitations are not open to single males, purely couples and single ladies.

New to The Scene? No Problem!

If you're a new couple wanting to get into the swinging scene, then I'm sure you're a bit scared and wondering what's going to happen at one of these events. Rest assured that Sensual Scots is well known for being the perfect place for first timers. You can see what its all about in a very relaxed and friendly environment. NO PRESSURE to do anything.

* So why not come along and enjoy A nice quiet evening.
* Relaxation and conversation.
* A no pressure environment.
* Great food, great friends, loads of fun.
* New experiences for a "pleasurable" night.
* Meeting new people who share the same commonalities as you.
* Enjoy all the pleasures of the many private areas available.

Most guests age from 25+. ALL SHAPES all SIZES

Sat 28th April 07 Couples and Single Females Night

All parties £20.00 per couple

All parties start at 8.00pm
img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: Scottish Swinging Parties - Dundee Area

Hi There...

I live in Edinburgh and am the male half of a bi-couple - my partner lives down in Somerset and will only be here occasionally. So, I will only be able to attend when she is here of course. It looks like that would be dates mid Feb....
So, get in touch and let me know more. It would be good to here from you.

many thanks, Daru

please email me

Hello

We would be interested in attending any of these pre-planned events for a sociable evening.

Robbo and Fritzi

Now updated