Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

do single fems want couple really exist

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we have been on this site for a few weeks now and nothing much has happened we have spoken to a couple of girls but not came to anything. i know that there is a lot more chance if you have photos on your profile but we dont have a digital camera just yet any help hints or females that are this way inclined would be most welcome even if they would prefer to meet just my wife thanks x

Re: do single fems want couple really exist

We are a couple who are interested in our darker sexier side.

We are not married to each other therefore discretion is a must for all parties.

Get in touch.

Partner wants to perform with another woman and may go for full swing if situation rightimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:do single fems want couple really exist

we are in the same position .we are looking for female , no weird stuff just pleasure, but do want female

wanting woman for sex with , couple

we are looking for no strings just lots of hard fun

RE:RE:do single fems want couple really exist

not sure about single females although possible as i was horny and curious when single too. after 5 years of marriage I often desire a night of pure sex where i can be as slutty and naughty as i want. I do love my husband but there are some things I cannot do with him and I am also not into one night stands as i worry about catching something. I do have a regular friend i meet and we sometimes go dogging in his car but i only fuck or suck him as i know his history (and he is cute & well hung). people watching as i suck him does turn me on.

Married fems do exist but discretion, cleanliness and trust must be established, I like to play but also like my marriage, difficult to explain but hope it helps

RE:RE:RE:do single fems want couple really exist

My husband and I love having hot nasty sex and its a fantasy of mine to be going down on another women while being fucked... im bi-curious and just want to try it. We've only been with each other and are very open and honest young couple.
We want to meet a young women for hopefully some nasty hot fun ;)
IN ANGUS