Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

100 TODAY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A old guy goes to the docs for his check up,he arrives and says to the receptionist, i bet you cant guess how old i am ?the girl behind the counter says, i have no idea mr smith,how old are you? ime 100yrs old TODAY, says the old guy.Great mr smith, says the receptionist,you dont look a day over 75.The old guy loves this and practically dances into see the doctor.After his medical,the old guy sits in the surgery to await a taxi home.he notices a little old lady and says to her, i bet you cant guess how old i am??The old dear,whos at least 105,looks at the old guy,drops to her knees,opens his fly and begins to toss him off..AAAAAAAAGH the old guy goes,almost having a stroke,the old girl then pops out her dentures and begins to give the old bugger a sloppy,gummy blowjob,WHOOOOOOOOO ARRRHHHHH, THE old gent says,almost having a heart attack...the old lady zipps him up,wipes a drop of cream off her lips and says..YOUR 100 yrs old TODAY..wow says the old guy,you can be that accurate by wanking and blowing me off??OH NO says the old girl..I HEARD YOU TELL THE RECEPTIONIST WHEN YOU CAME IN...