Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Inexperianced BBW

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone reading.
Im 22 BBW straight but have fantasy for licking pussy.
I have no experiance of swinging, just one night stands and a quick kiss with one female when i was 18.
Im open to try all sorts.
but would appreciate people who would be willing to teach andor appreciate BBW's and my lack of experiance
Lothians and edinburgh area. can accomadate not travel.

ps pic on profile if not showing here

Re: Inexperianced BBW

hi hun would love to meet up and see how things go!!!!

i am 28 5,8 and got a good build!

xxxx

Hi Victoria,
I am also a newbie to this. I only have a very limited profile so far as I only just created it. I am in the Edinburgh area as well. If you are interested in finding someone to try soething new with then let me know. I will upload some piccies tomorrow if I have the time.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi sexy lady i would luv 2 help out anyway i can so get in touch Jxx

allright sweetheart id love to show u everything ive got im new to the swinging scene myself maybe we could help each other out i dont have a pic on here but have pics on my
i live in edinburgh so travelling is no problem and i drive as well so if ever u fancied a change of scenery or to try something different id be more than happy to drive us any where u like ;-) heres my number if u fancy chatting as well hunny x

hi bfg!

looking for a fwb? we'll i live centrally, therefore, i'm within easy travelling distance and i'm free to meet most nights.

i enjoy good fun, good laughs and good sex. if you're intereted mail me and we can take it from there.

xx

Hello,

I'm 27177cm70kg good-looking asian working in financial filed in edinburgh. Want to have some fun female friends, casually or sexually is fine for me. I want a nice chat and perhaps have new good friends img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" .

I'm polite but fun. BBW is sexy in my opinion. In fact 2 of my ex- were BBW. Btw, I'm really crazy about inexperienced gal :)

Can contact me directly at chuanleekpai-hotmail. We can have a drink sometime perhaps next week