Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

HOT SEX WANTED

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any horny male or cple with very bi female want to get it on with Gail and keith please contact us. A genuine request for action. We can accommodate and are near m6 j23.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

contact
Keith and gail

Re: HOT SEX WANTED

are you looking for single males or only males with bi-fem?

Hiya, I'm up for it.

Check out my details on my profile, I've got a pic and I'm 100% genuine, deffo no timewaster.

Hi would love to join you.Take a look at my pics and let me know.

Hi would love to join you.Take a look at my pics and let me know.

hi 41 bi male from st helens looking for fun

hi im neil vwe wud luv 2join u

hey guys, want some fun with a good looking slim vwe guy? mail me xx

ye i interested in your hot sex action just let us no where and when.

hi keith and gail im from wigan myself looking for a couple into crossdressing to i am genuine and wont waste your time please get back in touch and i will give you my contact details cheers mark

hi keith nd gail im in chorley area after newyear for a couple of days if u fancy meeting up

Hi. Genuine oraly bi-male not a timeewaster and am genuine oraly bi and will suck keith's cock (to completion if required) before anything else to prove

hey im very interested let us know xx

single male 18 here would be very up for a meet with you. 7 inch waitin 4 ya

hiya im blackpool and would like to meet up for sex no strings , please reply and let have some fun if interested ill send a picture

hiya im blackpool and would like to meet up for sex no strings , please reply and let have some fun if interested ill send a picture

very horny and ready for fun medium but very strong stiff cock any action love to please, expert with baby oil can meet first if you like then down to action if you like what you see . Iam a divorced single guy living in blackpool just moved back this year from Spain fit and trim 57 year old but can stay up all night when stimulated. Roy

she horny 4 meet tomorrow

she horny 4 meet tomorrow

we r a couple only 30 mins away. mail us, lets play xxx

Do You do daytime visits please Dave

Do You do daytime visits please Dave

Hi yhis Raj.ready for hot sex.Reply meimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

HI .i AM INTERSTED TO TASTE YOU E ON SUCK MY TASTY AND TENDER COCK.pm ME

HI I AM FOR HOT SEX PM ME

hi im mark im clean and discreet and would would love to come round and play pics will be emailed im 6ft medium build and like abit of fun get back to me!img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi to both of you,luv you ad and profile,im 50 but dont look it,bi-cur,tv nice smooth body,none smoker,i live in wrexham prefer to travel.

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

if your looking for a single male i would be more than happy to help out let me know

yes please am up for good sexy fun.very genuine been swinging about 4 years now.please mail me for more details.

hi there

i am a sinlge guy looking to forfill your desires so if you wanna chat and meet get in touch

Hi id love to fuck gail x x

do you want to watch or join in? whens best?

hi, if you don't mind travelling to heysham, let's meet.