Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

intrigued

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

We are making a BBC documentary looking at all kinds of sexual behaviour and the psychology behind what people find attractive or arousing. We are keen to hear from anyone into dogging or exhibitionism to see how and why people find pleasure in behaviour that society may deem outside the mainstream. Rest assured this is not a sensationalist or titillating programme, and any contact would be treated with respect and discretion. We would love to hear from you – please drop us an email and we’ll be in touch.

Re: intrigued

BBC? Television?
Belting! I've got the cast ready for the movie!!
You need to get hold of Peter Kay or the fat bloke out of the Full Monty to play me and Melanie Sykes to play stands3.
M3Chick needs Tara Reid to play her and M3Guy wants to know if Danny Devito is free for his role. Failing that any short actor will do.
Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate for blkkojak and Bill Bailey for Rookie. If you cant get Bill Bailey that dude in star trek who plays the klingon will do.
Letshavefun01 asked if you can get Bill Tarmy (Jack Duckworth) and msminicooper and DomeofPleasure asked if Terry and June are still alive? If not them George and Mildred. If not them can you get Paul Hogan and Linda Kowzlozski from Crocodile Dundee cos Domey is an Aussie. (lol)
The woman that played nurse Gladys Emmanuel in 'open all hours' would be ok for scorpiolady or Fern Britton if you're starting the film when the hub began.
Mangas will need Ben Elton to play his role and Zinzan wants to know if Bunny off of El Dorado is still about?
MikeOldham would like Alan Whicker to take his part if you can track either of them down.
If Lurve comes back can you sign Mandy Dingle up? And if you can get Shadrack Dingle I've got just the role for him.
If you can get the cast of 'Last of the Summer Wine' we've got roles for them but don't wanna spoil the surprise yet.
We'd like Ridley Scott to direct it but if you can't get him the bloke who did the Wham videos in the 80's will be ok.
Oh, and can we have T-shirts and bomber jackets and pencil cases made up to flog on car boots throughout the country to promote the film?
Cheers Mr BBC

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Good call on Tara Reid mate lol, but not sure Devito could do me justice lol

As for Rookie, how about the Wookiee Chewbacca??? Just a thought.

Shit did I say Devito?.....sorry m8....I meant De Niro. Perhaps George Clooney? Have you got a little bit of grey?
Liking the Wookie thing.
Got an email from the guy who played Jabba the Hut saying his lawyer is watching!

I've spoken to some contacts in Bollywood and they're happy to do the choreography.
Also we need a soundtrack for the film. Some ideas:
Swing on a Star - Andy Williams for the credits
Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy for the BDSM scene
Hit Me Baby One More Time - Britney Spears for the S&M scene
Push It - Salt n Pepa for the anal scene
Who Let the Dogs Out? - Baha Men for somewhere in the film
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Fucking in the Bushes - Oasis for the Dogging scene
I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain for the CDTVTS scene
I'm Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage for the WS scene
Scatman - Scatman John for the very weird poo scene
Hands Up - Black Eyed Peas for the fisting scene

More to follow

more music..this fuckin soundtrack is gonna go platinum!!

Swallowed - Bush for the bukkake scene
Cum on everbody - Eddie Cochran for the bukkake scene
Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash for the anal fisting scene
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash for the cross dressing scene
Super Massive Black Hole - Muse for the double fisting scene
Let it Pour - The Hollies for the gushing scene
Lola - The Kinks for the TS scene
oh, before I forget, Kurtis Blow has promised to write something for the oral scene

Excellent news Mr BBC.... Gollum from Lord of the Rings has offered to play (deleted by the legal team)...Brilliant eh?

Bonus Track
The Oldest Swinger in Town - Fred Wedlock for Rookie's Social scene