Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Small cocks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a bodybuilder, reasonably good looking but have a very small cock. Is that a total negative|?

Re: Small cocks

NO, come help us!
ps. steve is str8 so take turns;)

i have around 7" when fully erect. to me though it does look small and it is very small looking when its flaccid BUT my lady says it does the job for her so i'll have to take her at her word. we've had a threesome with a guy who had a much longer and thicker cock than me and although she said the difference in size is really noticeable(it really stretched her) his technique wasn't up to much and she was glad when it was my turn to be inside her.

as long as your cock works its no problem + id like to see it img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi im the pinky half of the team and from my point of view i would just like to say all cocks do it for me what a wonderfull piece of equipment you guys have big or small. i like nothing better than watching you wank.
so thanks to all of you who have suplied vidio footage of this truly remarkable turn on for me. i would just like to add my partner has an average size cock but don`t let that fool you its always perky and ready for action. Oh happy days img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Interesting thread when you compare it to Test of Honesty for Females post in Swingers Etiquette.
Looks very much like each to their own
Vive la difference
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

I am a bodybuilder, reasonably good looking but have a very small cock. Is that a total negative|?

I'm curious to know if you ever took any 'supplement' that might have affected the size?
I spent a lot of time in the gym for many years but was put off enhancement chemicals mainly for the horror stories about what they could do to other areas.
I understand that any substance that strips the body of excess fluid - in prepararation for competition - will almost certainly affect the size of the penis.
Or have I just believed old-wives-tales?