Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

nasty people

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i have joined many chat room but ive never come across so many nasty people since joining this one can someone tell me what im doing wrong tanyaxxxxxxxxxx

Re: nasty people

I dont think your doing anything wrong. I have also come across alot of nasty people & a few "horny & dumb" people.

No-one yet have i been able to spark up a decent convosation with.
Prehaps ill see you in there, ill keep the name in mind.

What do you think should be done? You can always strike up a private chat with someone?

Hi Tanya,
drop me an email
Ill b nice to ya and chat.

Scott
xx

hi tanya,
primarily,this site is for getting people together and i thought that actual online chat would be a way of getting intrduced before meeting only to find that it is hogged by people talking absolute rubbish and cant string a sentence together,very much like my cb in my truck so i have lost interest in chatting there because i want to meet women for sex and friendship as well so if you fancy a decent chat send me a message and we can do just that,but dont be despondent there are some good amongst the nasty,and im one of them

I have only been a member for a few days and the first day I joined I went into the pub chat room I was compeltly ignored but there was around 40 people in there and it moved so fast. I then went into the couples room and found it to be quite the opposite they were very friendly and everyone said hi and spoke to me. So I guess it could be the room you choose to go inimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

nasty people dont think you have met the right people yet i have ben on the site for a while and i have never had any contact with any one maybe i am to shy dont npo im only looking for a bit of fun , so i have never met any nasty people on this site moexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The easiest thing to do is ignore people you feel are being rude, or better still keep a copy of the session transcript and report it to one of the chatmonitors when they come in.

We've always found the room to be very busy and very friendly, you do sometimes get the odd muppet who tries to spoil it for everyone else, just ingnore them, they'll soon go away

Maybe some people are misunderstood ?????????????? Who knows. I have just joined to enjoy great sex with willing ladies. Tanya send an e-mail and perhaps we can have a private chat.

As webmasters we have seen the kind of attitude you are talking about and we hate it.

The problem is that we (and certain other webmasters whose ads systems have pooled to become "the adulthub") believe strongly that the basic facilities of swingers sites should be "free" but also wish to build what is the best site in the lifestyle.

We need premium members to help us to develop the site and provide the ads and chat system you enjoy.

However, our belief that the ads system should be available in "basic" form on a free basis means that we also attract those that think the lifestyle is a joke.

Unfortunately, there are too many people that think they can go to the pub and enjoy two pints which they cannot handle and that means that they are entitled to go home and use their PC to abuse the FREE facility they have been provided with. Unfortunately, the fact that these basic membership facilities are free means that we are prone to the idiots who think it is free entertainment to have those two pints ( that they cannot take) and spoil it for others.

What do we do - insist on premium membership so that everyone must be serious? After all you do not pay to join a site unless you really are serious!

Those that are here to further their enjoyment of the lifestyle need to cold sholder and report the idiots. Help us to keep the site as it was always intended - the largest swingers community on the web.

meeting idiots is far more a part of life than meeting nice people. you can meet muppets anywhere, work, pub, school. i seem to remember school being absolutely chock full of them.

do what you learned at school: ignore them. they'll soon start pestering somebody else. that's what muppets do!

As I have just rejoined as a standard member, I must agree with what you say, but surely it is not just the two pints etc, but an indication of the attitudes out there. When I was a premium member previously, as a single male it was difficult to find anyone, although as a newcomer perhaps my lack of knowledge had something to do with thatimg src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

just butting in bu your not doing any thing wrong you look amazing would love to take you out round bristol anytime you like can arrange a girl as well if your in to that, but anyway wish you were here xxxxxxxxxxxxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Not the very same barbie4u that came steaming into the chatroom with a torrent of racist abuse and then slated everyone who told her (him) she (he) was being out of order?
Surely not!

One born every minute....then they log on

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"