Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

~The Gentlemen's Choice, The Ultimate Indulgence~

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My name is Nikki Rain. I really enjoy having fun and making you feel like the man you want to be. I'm often told that I have “enthusiasm”, a presence that’s known to entice! I have long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile. I am slender and petite with perky breasts.
If you are seeking an experience far better than the ordinary, look no further. I can be described as an intelligent, classy lady who is very laid back, playful, fun, and open minded. I try to be a breath of fresh air! I am your ultimate Sugar Baby. I cater to serve you personally, one-on-one, leaving no desires unfilled. I am truly here for your enjoyment. I pride myself on providing you with plenty of special attention, providing you with the ultimate in relaxation, allowing you to completely enjoy the time we spend together.
Whatever your specific desires may be, you will discover I am thoroughly attentive, a wonderful conversationalist, and an exceptional companion to compliment all of your social needs and pleasures. Often complimented on my shy "girl next door" quality and fun loving personality, while being devilishly playful. I love to celebrate special occasions with you and do truly enjoy our time together. Getting to know each other on a deeper, more personal level can be very rewarding for both of us!

Turn-Ons

Facial hair, muscles, big hands, tattoos I think it's a turn on If he brings you a flower. If he tells you your pretty If he laughs at you jokes If he likes your cooking If he's generous If he's a good kisser. If he smells good If he wears or uses the gift that you got him. If he doesn't complain all the time. If he has a sense of humor. If he knows how to manage money If he know how to make good conversation If he listens and takes interest in what you like. If he takes notice of something new, clothes, earrings etc. If he surprises you with something or tries something new If he introduces you to friends and family. If he takes interest in his appearance but not in front of mirror more than you. Also if he has a tidy apartment or house but not to the point of being OCD.

Boxers or Briefs?
Briefs

Facial Hair or Shaven?
Facial Hair

Thin or Muscular
Muscular

Shy or Assertive
Assertive

GM or Porsche
GM

Romantic or Raunchy?
Romantic