Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

newbie bi fem

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all im new to posting on here.hope all are happy and well.please drop by and say hi to me.im alot of fun and have posted 2 items on the forums so far.this is my 3rd!!
i would like some replies to me doing this at least lol!if any1 can help me please do.id welcome all constuctive critisism.take care all.xxxx

Re: newbie bi fem

Hi,

Well I'm the same and is my first message. Still waiting for approval and can't wait to get started! good luck with everything

Hi ya hun, i'm new to this game, could u advise me? Ta J ximg src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"

Hi there juicy.

New to all this as well - only my third post (and my first as a response to someone else - you've taken my virginity!!!!)

Love the profile, pics and post - you're doing very well so far ;-)

Hey
Also new to this kind of thing but looing forward to hooing up lie this for the first time, I'm in West London, let me now what you thin

hey juicy looking good there i'm pretty new aswell but if you would like to get in touch feel free

you r lovely, but my wife has bigger bob than u,lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi all im corey from ireland just joined up looking for a bit of fun merry christmas all

i came i saw just thought id say hi wish i had got some toys like them to play with at xmas lol