Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

SINGLES’ ARE MOST WELCOME

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

You might have the experience that most of the ‘Couple Profiles’ mentioned that ‘Singles Gents Keep Away’ or “Singles Don’t Waist the Time’. But we feel it’s totally jealousy of the husbands those who are handling the ‘Swinger Lifestyle’ within the family, since same time they are welcoming single ‘Ladies’ to have threesomes’ or meet without the knowledge of wife.
In our personnel experience is most of the singles are Younger than us or even they have not reach the age to marry. They are nice and energetic. In our sexual fantasy, I like to give my wife 'A person better than me' with Cock size, performances, age and good look. So we don’t bother to seek ‘Is he married or Single’.
I’m proud to say we may be the leading married couple who allowing singles to join with us. Same time we are animated to join Singles with their friends. There are many reasons as to why we love to engage in physical sexual activity's such a way.
My wife needs the more Attention:   One man may not be able to give her all the required attention. When more men are involved in such a situation, they will try as much as possible to make her happy. In the process, as the one is massaging her, the other one is the actual sexual act. This implies that she will be able to get all the required attention unlike for the case of only with me.
She is Able to Experience Multiple Orgasms:   When one man is through, the other one will pick it and that way, she will not have time to relax. She will experience multiple orgasms.
She Can Experience Double Penetration:   She interested in double penetration but will not get a chance to experience it with one Guy. It will be either anal or vaginal penetration. When she is involved in Gang Bangs, she will be able to experience the positive effect of ‘Double Penetration’ and she will be satisfied. One man will be doing the vaginal penetration while the other one is busy with the anal penetration.

So we are interest to meet decent Singles as a Group of Two to Seven as a Party, Trip or Outdoor Event. Please read our profile fist and contact us.