Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

NEw To This

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just recently i have started exploring my sexuality and i am strongly attracted to women, could lie and pleasure them all day, but i still love a hard cock in my wet pussy or tight ass! im from Paisley just outside Glasgow and would love to hear form any one that is interested, would love to be fucked from behind while licking a lovely pussy ......

Re: NEw To This

Im new to this as well. Recently single but cant bear to go long without sex. Drop me a line if you fancy.

Welcome to the site, hope you find it useful and you have fun along the way. :)

hi im alex 21 i stay in aberdeen now but travel to paisley often to visit friends would love 2 meet up havent gt a pic as i dnt hav a digital cam but u wnt b dissapointed let me kno if your interested!

hey,

i'm from dundee not to far away would love to assist u with your pleasure,
meet me in chat anytime after 6 i'll log in to see if your about?

hi

cant realy tell from your pic but you look hot.
glad to hear you still like hard cocks in your pussy and ass, how about both at the same time?
my friend Roy and i would be happy to oblige.
we often get together to entertain. drop me a line if this idea is making your pussy nice and wet.
we can accomodate

xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

you wont have to just imagine it for much longer x

Hi there am ryan and hold parties up at my farm would love for to come to one of my parties and when you there could experince not just one pussy or one cock but many
get intouch soon
ryan

Hi gemza!!!

I would love to fuck you from behind - or from any angle - so if you can find a pussy to lick - at the same time(sorry I cant help u there) and she wants to join us then I would love to accommodate you both!!!

waiting to hear from you

Karlxxx

hi gemza am intrested if u wanna c what i have to offer then just ask and i will mail u a pic or 2img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi im a single guy from johnstone who is very open minded nd up for trying anything once if u fancy meeting get in touch

hi im 21 from dumbarton i drive, dont have a pic as i just joined waiting to meet guys girls an maybe crossdressers if ther hot if u have a girl i would be more than willing to let yous explore each other in my suna xxx

Aye right.....if you ever log in enough to laugh at what you posted then give me a shout.

Hi There,

Just saw your ad on the forum and thought I'd drop you a wee line. You look great in your pic and I'd very much like to meet up with you.

I live in Bishopton, just outside Paisley.

I'm 40, reasonably good looking, young for my age and pretty much sex mad. Finding a girl who can keep up has been hard and you sound ideal.

I am pretty experienced and like nothing more than pleasuring a girl to new heights and nothing turns me on more than making a woman come esp when licking her...

I'm pretty much up for anything and would love the chance to show you a wonderful time...

If you fancy a chat you can email me
Hope to hear from you soon

hiya john here from giffnock sside glasgow fancy a chat drop me a line

hey ther ;) you sound amazing..im just in renfrew so not too far away would love to meet up with you for some fun

Hi Gem,

Got a nice big hard cock for you if you're interested. Live in renfrewshire area and would love to meet up sometime. Can travel. Let me know.

Hello we're a couple in Paisley I'm bi and bf bf's straight we would love to help you out i love nothing more than an nice pussy to lick and i love watching my bf fuck other girls so if your interested drop us a line babe xx

Hey, I'm a good looking guy from the southside of Glasgow. You sound like you are really up for fun and I'd love to explore your body and make you come time and time again. If you fancy some fun get in touch

Hey, I'm a good looking guy from the southside of Glasgow. You sound like you are really up for fun and I'd love to explore your body and make you come time and time again. If you fancy some fun get in touch

20yr old straight male and 23yr old bi curious fem up 4 a meet live in paisley area, both never done this before mail me if your interested!

Hi Gemza, saw your post and thought id say hi. I from Paisley to so if you would like to chat send me an e-mail or leave me a post. I have a high sex drive and hopefully we can help each other out

you supply the girl i,ll supply the huge cock thats going to take you from behind

hey..i d like to hear about these parties at ryan's farm..tried to msg him but im not a premium member so wouldnt let me...any info appreciated xxxx

We r a couple in fife ( Him38, her37 good looking) that would would love to hook up!

J.

hey gemza how are you me and my bf think you look great get in contact if you like we are from citycentre (kinkyscottchaz) xxx

hi newbi

im in paisley every mon night id love to meet up, id be more than happy to help u fulfill yr fantasis. sorry no pic on my profile but i have some i can send if yr interested?

hope to hear back from u

slippy xx

Hi There,
Sounds like my sort of fantasy too. I'd love to havce you on all 4s watch you licking another girls pussy as I lick you from behind, getting you nice & wet before I fuck you in the pussy & ass.

I can meet in Paisley if you want xxx

wow!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i would love to ghelp you out

Hi Paul from s.side Glasgow.Been on this site now for a couple of years and met some great people.I'easygoing,uncomplicated and single,and i just love sex.
Always on the lookout for a female swinging partner if we get on,be a fun way to explore your bi side.
LOve to have a good laugh too....it should all be fun!
Be nice to hear from you......glad to give you my phone nos.
Paul xx

Hi Paul from s.side Glasgow.Been on this site now for a couple of years and met some great people.I'easygoing,uncomplicated and single,and i just love sex.
Always on the lookout for a female swinging partner if we get on,be a fun way to explore your bi side.
LOve to have a good laugh too....it should all be fun!
Be nice to hear from you......glad to give you my phone nos.
Paul xx

hi
first time on site
you sound like a lot of fun.
i stay in glasgow 2
if you fancy meetin up let me know
murph 26yr

hi
iam from southside glasgow
would love to meet up and spank
you
sounds like fun let me know
murph 26yr

hey i am a young guy from north Ayrshire and am very interested . But i am new to this so i don't really know what i am doingimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey i could fuck you all night and day.....i'll do anything u want.drop me a line
James

Im up for it. I can travel too get in touch

hi gemz....hot & cute....we'd luvta hear from ya...im jay - 29, pilot, 6'1, slim, good looking & horny (plus a rly nice bloke!!!) & hannah is 19, 5'4, petite, slim & very pretty...plus ajust 2 horny....ok, well never toooo horny...!! mail me....c ya cuttie & b cool 2 hear from u xxx

Hi,
If you have the female then give me a shout. I'd love to come over and deal with you while you're pleasuring your female partner. check out my profile xxx

Re meet

hi im rob, im in renfrew. love eating pussy, love the smell and taste. get back to me if interested

Falkirk male would love to see it
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"