Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fisting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for ladies into fisting, Ive not done it before but have seen Vids, looks like a great turn on, I can travel or accomodate in the Surrey Sussex area.

Look forward to hearing from you

Re: Fisting

love to b fisted

Happy to oblige - very genuine offer!

Hi! Sorry I live in Spain, but you might like to know more about fisting. I'm older than you and the widow of a sexual controller. One of his punishments was fisting me and I can tell you that, to cause the most pain the penetration has to be done very slowly, until the clenched fist is fully in the opening to the vagina where it should work by twisting in the opening. Once your fist is right inside, there is less pain to the female . Before he started the fisting, my husband used to make me go down on all fours, so that my breasts were hanging down and he could secure cords very tightly round them in a figure of eight. This was so that while he was fisting with one hand, he could increase the punishment by gripping and squeezing them in turn with his other hand. He had other, more severe punishments. It took him a long time to train me and for me to finally believe that the whole purpose of a woman's body is for men to use. A woman is only fulfilled when sexually dominated 247 by a man taking pleasure any way he wants and when she understands that failure to be completely receptive, responsive and obedient leads to excrutiating punishments.
Hope you find the right woman. If you need more info, e-mail me.

Macha - interesting post. I have sent you an email.