Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

FEEDBACK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am sick to death of pic collectors timewasters- why cant this site have like others a FEEDBACK method where genuine people give feedback to other genuine people.
Personally I have seen enough people "pretending" and using pics that clearly are not them or their partners and feel like "naming and shaming"
what do you all think pls

Re: FEEDBACK

Its a good idea in theory and I understand your frustration but there are implications to such a system.
How does anyone ensure anyone else is genuine or fake beyond reasonable doubt?
The system could be open to abuse by people with a grudge. Just because someone says no to someone else it can and does leave them open to being labelled a fake or a picture collector or a timewaster.
The system in place with genuine tags isn't infallible but its as close as it can be to what you're saying. The theory behind it being that once a genuine person has met a non genuine person then they have the option to attach a genuine tag to their profile.
This is hard for single guys who are by far the largest group on not just this site, but every other site. Its supply and demand i'm afraid and life is seldom perfect. What I will say to you is that the longer you are on this site, the more chance you have of being regarded as genuine by others. Your name gets known and banded around. Fakes, picture collectors and and timewasters do not enjoy the longevity that genuine swingers do.
As I said, I understand your frustration but bear with it. Other people run off to other sites with a smaller population than this one in the vain hope it will be some sort of swinging nirvana full of genuine profiles only to find that every site is plagued by the same problem and in every case, even more so than here.
Check the forums for scoials and parties and try and get along to one of them. There are no picture collectors, fakes or timewasters at such events.
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Great response Donatella (sp?)
Just one thing you didn't mention- how can you prove you're genuine if you've never had a meet or anything to back you up?
You can't get a meet 'cos you haven't had the feedback to prove you're genuine.
Circle and vicious spring to mind.

i'm familiar with other sites who have attempted to use this type of feedback system with really dire results. It just causes a build up of clique-ness and resentment.

Just my opinion based on experience. I'm new here so I hope I'm not offending or stepping on toes.

K xx

No offence taken and toes still intact!
Its hard I know Kirsty but a system had to be put in place to give members a fighting chance at knowing who was going to be sensible and who was going to waste their time or steal their pictures.
Unfortunately there are those who will come onto any site and collect pictures. Some will even use it to reaffirm that they can still attract people and to such a degree that they will arrange to meet and just not show up.
The forum is a good place to gather information and the socials and parties section will almost definitely produce a social near you. There are genuine members in your area and meeting socially for a drink to prove you are genuine is an option. Bear in mind that arranging to go for a drink is just that... sex isn't a prerequisite.
I sincerely wish you the best of luck as I do to all members on this site and hopefully you'll have as much fun as on here as I and many that I know have.
welcome to the hub
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

there are other sites that have feedback, of course nothing is foolproof...but the other site requires the female to make a telephone call quoting their unique members no...

then when you have had a meet, feedback can be left by the peeps you met..

as we say not infallable but better than nothing